The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Jackrock >>> Karian Vision [08:34:00 080805]

Polymers (89%) - 8,460
Robotics (90%) - 765

Near full on G1 FSD and Thruster mats, should be able to flush 3~600 rolls through later.

Did I got all stations ?

hopefully some new system names soon :)

Last edited:
Did I got all stations ?

hopefully some new system names soon :)
Missing Port Wheeler in Witch Head Sector GW-W C1-10

Did Frontier originally intend to add so many stations, or did they see the interest players have shown in this II and decide to roll with it?

Either way, a nice development. I'd been thinking we'd get Karian done and that would be it, but with so much more in the way of commodities available locally the chances of other stations being repaired in a reasonable timeframe goes way up.

Last edited:
So someone has found what the requirements to unlock the Interceptor bobble head from a tech broker is.

Ten meta alloys and a Thargoid Heart. The meta alloys probably aren't that hard to find, but the Heart? Christ, I still haven't had the nerve to try taking on an Interceptor yet.
Plus, the heart is corrosive and IIRC you have to hand in everything together. Didn't unlock the 16t MA rack yet, and my AX Krait doesn't have room for it anyway. But then, it's a challenge after all - Cyclops is not that hard anyway, in particular with Gauss. Something for the todo list, though - have to win a war first :)

O7,
🙃

Hmm, Chloe doesn't seem to be able to engineer any modules:

Also no news report on her current status... oops

(Yes, I installed some unengineered Thrusters to check Ian's info from earlier, so she should be able to do them.) Anyone else seeing the same?

Will Flanagan

Community Manager
Frontier
Hmm, Chloe doesn't seem to be able to engineer any modules:

Also no news report on her current status... oops

(Yes, I installed some unengineered Thrusters to check Ian's info from earlier, so she should be able to do them.) Anyone else seeing the same?
Hi Factabulous,

Thanks for the report. The team have been informed and we're looking into it! :)

Top Bottom