The Enclave - Overview of Phases

I've just created this forum account to tell you guys that I've been helping a wee bit in a T9 during the last couple of days from the shadows :sneaky:

Coming to this thread, getting updated on the current progress and seeing how commanders coordinate their efforts is a great encouragement and added a whole new layer onto my usally pretty isolated experience in ED.

Keep on truckin' (y)
Welcome! The more, the merrier. :)

Based on the progress we've seen, it's pretty clear that there are quite a few anonymous souls doing just that. It's just a shame we can't get in touch with all of them to say thanks, but they're all very much appreciated.

If you need any motivation to keep going, you've come to the right place!

I've just created this forum account to tell you guys that I've been helping a wee bit in a T9 during the last couple of days from the shadows :sneaky:

Coming to this thread, getting updated on the current progress and seeing how commanders coordinate their efforts is a great encouragement and added a whole new layer onto my usally pretty isolated experience in ED.

Keep on truckin' (y)
Welcome into the light.

Always great to wake up to another station with all its repair demands satisfied. Great job, everyone.

I'll try to haul some Beryllium for Cann today. The Aditi route is pretty new for me (didn't know we had stations down there until yesterday) and not very mapped out, so that's perfect for me.

ElWireCraft in Solati system always worth a drop (in route from Shinrarta D.) You can buy IMs, berylls, galliums, semiconductors, synth fabrics, etc. all that you wish there.
(except EGA and Power Converters). More than 22.000 tons of berylliums stored.

Based on the progress we've seen, it's pretty clear that there are quite a few anonymous souls doing just that. It's just a shame we can't get in touch with all of them to say thanks, but they're all very much appreciated.
Don't forget you can always use the station bounties report to leave global messages using your ship name. Bonus points if you can coordinate five commanders to leave a complete sentence in the station news that way. :D

More usefully, the System chat channel reaches all modes and instances (and platforms, maybe?) - might be nice during prime hauling hours to occasionally broadcast a "thanks to all solo haulers, btw we have a thread" message.

Congrats on finishing another station everyone!!! I'll be sure that this info gets inputted into our master spreadsheet and that credit is given to you guys :) Please let me know if there is anything you need from us. You can always go to our spreadsheet to find info on other stations that are in need of repair, hauling calculator to help give you an ides of the time/jumps it will take to make a delivery, our 24hr #s since the creation of Op Ida. Each station has an individual sheet, with a overall summary tab & delivery data tab where every single delivery that is made on our Discord is logged so you can see what cmdr hauled what, how much, at what times etc. All this info we have archived so we can give a breakdown of every commod you have delivered, where you rank on our all time haulers list etc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rluLhnhXSdO3CjamsfG7ybz_Kt_liWsSlqadFD3tnDI/edit#gid=0 I hope the spreadsheet comes in handy for some of you hauling out in the WHN.

Welcome! The more, the merrier. :)

If you need any motivation to keep going, you've come to the right place!
Getting the stations back on line and the friendly, helpful people I've met on here is all the thanks I need, the game being fantastic helps too

Keep on truckin' (y)
Welcome to the forum and ... thankyou for your service, Commander 🚚

Congrats on finishing another station everyone!!! I'll be sure that this info gets inputted into our master spreadsheet and that credit is given to you guys :) Please let me know if there is anything you need from us. You can always go to our spreadsheet to find info on other stations that are in need of repair, hauling calculator to help give you an ides of the time/jumps it will take to make a delivery, our 24hr #s since the creation of Op Ida. Each station has an individual sheet, with a overall summary tab & delivery data tab where every single delivery that is made on our Discord is logged so you can see what cmdr hauled what, how much, at what times etc. All this info we have archived so we can give a breakdown of every commod you have delivered, where you rank on our all time haulers list etc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rluLhnhXSdO3CjamsfG7ybz_Kt_liWsSlqadFD3tnDI/edit#gid=0 I hope the spreadsheet comes in handy for some of you hauling out in the WHN.
Thankyou, your posts have always been extremely supportive. :)

I've posted a moan to FD, in a nice way, about the "losses" occurring when we deliver goods, in this thread. A link to your organisation, and even the bug report, would be helpful.

Here is are some examples of the data we collect in our spreadsheets. The Bot we created on our discord logs deliveries posted and houses all this data in a database.

The Top 10 haulers of all time are:
1. Rod UW - 2,134,361t.
2. tnks4listening - 1,349,807t.
3. JaggedMallard - 1,207,218t.
4. Admiral Kirov - 991,980t.
5. Manu WΓΆrkl - 927,365t.
6. Light027 - 906,609t.
7. Ra'Kaan - 785,159t.
8. Vortex - 731,321t.
9. Poltargeist - 695,714t.
10. Ninnleton - 685,328t.

This is an example of my commodity breakdown since the introduction of our spreadsheets:

@tnks4listening, you have hauled:
Beryllium - 185,808t.
Semiconductors - 133,908t.
Synthetic Fabrics - 128,563t.
Power Generators - 124,103t.
Polymers - 107,766t.
Titanium - 70,444t.
Gallium - 69,792t.
Natural Fabrics - 60,004t.
Indium - 53,912t.
Tantalum - 47,570t.
Copper - 45,246t.
Auto-Fabricators - 35,522t.
Aluminium - 34,886t.
Computer Components - 34,724t.
Energy Grid Assembly - 31,628t.
Robotics - 25,132t.
Power Converter - 22,628t.
Water Purifiers - 22,214t.
Lithium - 22,204t.
Insulating Membrane - 22,126t.
CMM Composite - 21,233t.
Emergency Power Cells - 21,016t.
Superconductors - 17,468t.
Ceramic Composites - 11,910t.

There is soooooo much data you can collect while do station repairs. It's great to see all of you coming up with your own methods to track this kind of stuff. I hope this was a nice preview of some of the things we do at Op Ida :)

Here is are some examples of the data we collect in our spreadsheets. The Bot we created on our discord logs deliveries posted and houses all this data in a database.

1. Rod UW - 2,134,361t.
6. Light027 - 906,609t.
7. Ra'Kaan - 785,159t.
8. Vortex - 731,321t.

This is an example of my commodity breakdown since the introduction of our spreadsheets:

Beryllium - 185,808t.
Polymers - 107,766t.
Titanium - 70,444t.
Gallium - 69,792t.
Indium - 53,912t.
Tantalum - 47,570t.
Copper - 45,246t.
Aluminium - 34,886t.
Robotics - 25,132t.
Lithium - 22,204t.
CMM Composite - 21,233t.

There is soooooo much data you can collect while do station repairs. It's great to see all of you coming up with your own methods to track this kind of stuff. I hope this was a nice preview of some of the things we do at Op Ida :)
Those are amazing achievements. All I can say is ......
πŸššπŸš›πŸššπŸš›πŸš›πŸš›πŸš›πŸššπŸš›πŸš›πŸš›πŸš’πŸš›πŸš›πŸš›πŸš›πŸš‘πŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸšŒπŸš‘πŸššπŸš› :D

Thankyou, your posts have always been extremely supportive. :)

I've posted a moan to FD, in a nice way, about the "losses" occurring when we deliver goods, in this thread. A link to your organisation, and even the bug report, would be helpful.
Thank you soooo much. Being the big station repair group, it is only right that we help anyone interested in what have been doing the last 1 1/2 years. Here is the link to our website where you can find our spreadsheet, discord, see our history etc. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/164 This is the links to the bug report. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/164 & https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/165 Both reports have been acknowledged by Fdev with report 164 having the most votes and filling the entire pyramid

1. Rod UW - 2,134,361t.
6. Light027 - 906,609t.
7. Ra'Kaan - 785,159t.
8. Vortex - 731,321t.

Beryllium - 185,808t.
Polymers - 107,766t.
Titanium - 70,444t.
Gallium - 69,792t.
Indium - 53,912t.
Tantalum - 47,570t.
Copper - 45,246t.
Aluminium - 34,886t.
Robotics - 25,132t.
Lithium - 22,204t.
CMM Composite - 21,233t.

What is this madness?
No, not those numbers but not seeing @Light027 at the top? Did he retire or what?
Shocked I tell you, shocked...
;)
Good work all of you, really awesome! tips_hat

Top Bottom