The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Just landed at Caan with 724T of Berylium, hope it registers!
Was hyperdicted on the last jump of about 50, single interceptor, seemed very agro, hurtled at me, tried to dodge (ha!) but it clipped me and deployed the swarm. Shut me down but thankfully then just sat there with the swarm out then did one, PHEW!

I really wish Holly (Leo) would say something like...

"Good job you wore your brown trousers!"

o7

That is the problem with random.
I have seen dice hitting the same number 10 times in a row or there was a roulette table hitting black more than 30 times in a row. It is all very unlikely but it can happen.

I have been hyperdicted 4 or 5 times when travelling near Maia, 3 times in the first II and once in the current one. Given my number of jumps I guess the occurances were about 2%.

And always wear your red jacket and the yellow trousers.

The thargoid probe thing is the only one that I have no idea about
  • Scanned by Thargoid probes: yes elaborate?
  • I destroyed Thargod probes: yes, a few elaborate?
There are different encounters in NHSS [threat level 5]. It may be Interceptor, bunch of Scouts or single Thargoid probe.
When I get close to Probe I see well known message: "Ship scan detected". So this thing scans me. Probe is fragile, so when I hit it with my ship, it dies and gives "sensor fragment" needed to unlock Sedesi (and Palin).

Here's today's status based on the current stocks and the numbers from the latest spreadsheet:

The headline is that Tsao is doing better than Hanna currently in terms of total tonnage required (by ~32k) and long haul tonnage (~34k). We can take a call when CAAAANN is finished.

Anyone wanting to make a profit on repair runs - I believe the most lucrative runs are ~600cr/t on either running Tantallum to Cann or Indium to Tsao.

Last edited:
mmm, Hanna I think only has long haul stuff + short haul with incredible amounts required. Nothing so dispiriting as looking at a pile of 60k of synthetic fabrics that needs shifting over by 1 system - I can understand the short haulers getting bored with that and going to one of the other systems.

mmm, Hanna I think only has long haul stuff + short haul with incredible amounts required. Nothing so dispiriting as looking at a pile of 60k of synthetic fabrics that needs shifting over by 1 system - I can understand the short haulers getting bored with that and going to one of the other systems.
You will make a profit - but only ~250 cr/t (175k cr per load of 700t)
You wouldn't be doing it for the money, that's for sure.

I have been hyperdicted in the WHS like crazy since I joined in the last few days. Last hyperdiction was made by 4 Interceptors. A Medusa and 3 Cyclops! I told them I've watered my plants everyday and they left happy.

I think it's just a dice roll. I've done everything Thargoid related and killed a gazillion of them. And they are all friendly when they see me. Except scouts...

Just landed at Caan with 724T of Berylium, hope it registers!
Was hyperdicted on the last jump of about 50, single interceptor, seemed very agro, hurtled at me, tried to dodge (ha!) but it clipped me and deployed the swarm. Shut me down but thankfully then just sat there with the swarm out then did one, PHEW!

I really wish Holly (Leo) would say something like...

"Good job you wore your brown trousers!"

o7
Just put into Cann 3 x 632T of Tantal. & 4 x 632T of Copper, six loads looks to have counted, 7th hasn't ticked yet.....time for a trucker's stop, any good burger van's??

Oh! & no Hyperdictions......wierd:eek:

I've heard that you get dicted if you ever had any Thargoid commodity in your hold. In my case my hyperdictions started after I've had briefly Thargoid sensor in the hold. And the hold was in SRV - so I don't think that ship really matters. :p
This could be a possibility. I'm using my noob account in WH and it's not been interdicted once (not done any thargoid play).

Maybe I should bring one of my other accounts across and see what happens.

I've heard that you get dicted if you ever had any Thargoid commodity in your hold. In my case my hyperdictions started after I've had briefly Thargoid sensor in the hold. And the hold was in SRV - so I don't think that ship really matters. :p
Yep - i remember clearly that at my first visit at the crashed interceptor site i did picked up a sensor in srv's hold. Then i ejected it in great panic when i got the alarming messages regarding damage/corrosion

I have been hyperdicted in the WHS like crazy since I joined in the last few days. Last hyperdiction was made by 4 Interceptors. A Medusa and 3 Cyclops! I told them I've watered my plants everyday and they left happy.

I think it's just a dice roll. I've done everything Thargoid related and killed a gazillion of them. And they are all friendly when they see me. Except scouts...
I;m getting hyperdicted even on short haul runs. Next time I head out for a long haul, I'm going to purchase a wake scanner ..... which will guarantee I don't get hyperdictions to use it :rolleyes:

Back in bubble station now and parked up in combat ship as rumour has it that there will be a "combat player created community goal " tomorrow...
If it does not turn up Ill be back in cargo build cutter...

Top Bottom