The Enclave - Overview of Phases

So meta alloy armour is the final reward. It's stats will be something like 15% therm resist, 10% kinetic resist, 10% explosive resist, 3.5% corrosive resist.
All stats can be improved apart from corrosive resist.
Just my guess.
Suppose I'll join in for an extra decal. Also so I can complain on the forums about it afterward! ;)

Hi rootsrat, thanks for this report. We'll chat with the team and get this looked into and find out what's happened there.
While you are chatting with the team, could you also tell them that incursion states don't show up on the galaxy map anymore?

I don't get the "Enclave" meaning. What kind of Enclave? Maybe this rush for Thargoid stuff will make them very angry and they will take some systems and kick off humans from there?

And I'm hoping this is not just about finding and deliver stuff to get some other stuff.

I don't get the "Enclave" meaning. What kind of Enclave? Maybe this rush for Thargoid stuff will make them very angry and they will take some systems and kick off humans from there?

And I'm hoping this is not just about finding and deliver stuff to get some other stuff.
My assumption is that the name will be apparent from wherever the "new source" of barnacles meta-alloys is found.

My assumption is that the name will be apparent from wherever the "new source" of barnacles meta-alloys is found.
I dream about something very interesting there, not just a planet with barnacles. Let's see what will happen in next stages.

A prediction for this Initiative.

Exploration data CG. Don't mind the fact that players recently succeeded in overthrowing Aegis in Delphi, that's irrelevant apparently.
New source of Barnacles found. Relogging-on-a-planet CG, aka "Bridging the Gap" but with Meta Alloys.

The Thargoids don't like having their stuff nicked, so they'll turn up and shoot Aegis ships that don't give them back (This will occur during Thursday downtime)
Aegis start moaning about unwarranted aggression, warlike species, etc etc, please go kill the Thargoids for us while we carry on selling the weapons.
Thargoids get massacred, Aegis get lots of alloys, humanity continues in Starship Troopers mode.

(Insert empty phase at some point to pad it out to a month)
End of Initiative, see you in September.

Top Bottom