The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Greetings Commanders,

Thank you all for your reports. We have been looking into everyone's feedback and, while the Alliance location will not be moved, we have decided to reduce the amount required to attain each tier for the Alliance, along with increasing their profit multiplier to make up for the travel time.

In addition, we have increased the amount of cargo required for later tiers for all Superpowers (the Alliance still has a lower requirement than the Federation and Empire).

As always, we will be keeping an eye on things and balance if necessary.

Thank you for your understanding.
Hey new guy, good work.

You got a class 6 and a docking computer I guess? Downgrade to a 5, it's only 30MJ base difference before boosters. Leaves you with 758t for cargo at max.
Sounds good. I hadn't looked at the difference between sizes. I might have a class 5 already engineered.

Got access to Prismatics? Bulk cargo ships are the single best reason to acquire some.

Forget everything I said if you plan to visit CG systems on PC in Open though.
No, no prismatics here. I'm not in Open though, don't fancy that hassle. The extra profit with Alliance is convincing me: I think trade CGs yield as much in profit as they do in rewards usually.

No, no prismatics here. I'm not in Open though, don't fancy that hassle. The extra profit with Alliance is convincing me: I think trade CGs yield as much in profit as they do in rewards usually.
I'm getting double the buying price for selling my Palladium at the CG station, which is neat.

Greetings Commanders,

Thank you all for your reports. We have been looking into everyone's feedback and, while the Alliance location will not be moved, we have decided to reduce the amount required to attain each tier for the Alliance, along with increasing their profit multiplier to make up for the travel time.

In addition, we have increased the amount of cargo required for later tiers for all Superpowers (the Alliance still has a lower requirement than the Federation and Empire).

I’ve arrived late and I probably have an opinion.

What’s going on?

I’ve arrived late and I probably have an opinion.

What’s going on?
Three parallel trade CGs in the bubble for the superpowers to each establish a presence in the witch head nebula, where to everyone's surprise barnacles can be found. Alliance again having been handed the short end of the superluminal stick with their CG station fifteen minutes from main star. FD listened to complaints (mild shock!), swiftly lowering the Alliance CG tiers and increasing profits for delivery. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it...

Three parallel trade CGs in the bubble for the superpowers to each establish a presence in the witch head nebula, where to everyone's surprise barnacles can be found. Alliance again having been handed the short end of the superluminal stick with their CG station fifteen minutes from main star. FD listened to complaints (mild shock!), swiftly lowering the Alliance CG tiers and increasing profits for delivery. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it...
The poor people at the xeno research group are going to be upset they had the nebula all to them selves now at least 3 other stations and mega ships are going to spoil there nice quite job on there asteroid base in system HIP 23759... Bet they soon request transfer out...

The poor people at the xeno research group are going to be upset they had the nebula all to them selves now at least 3 other stations and mega ships are going to spoil there nice quite job on there asteroid base in system HIP 23759... Bet they soon request transfer out...
These guys? Eh, screw'em.

Greetings Commanders,

THANK YOU FDEV

Feds well probably do best in the CGs, not gonna lie.

We can still take their ports through the BGS later on though :p
Are you kidding?

Have you seen the state of Cooper Research?

They’re present in 23 but they rule just 1 system.
I blame that 1nhibited bloke. Made some arrangement with a PMF out there and got the caretakers to look the other way.

Pleiades is a mess for the Alliance because of that, and he interfered with other Alliance projects outside the bubble too.

Should have been the responsibility of Saool’s group, who hosted good developments, but 1nhibited is so cosy with the Alliance Office of Statistics.

Grr. Makes my blood boil - but I don’t fight green on green wars so he gets away with it.

Also can everyone please like the post above which references Prince Charles? I now have the strongest image of Old Chuck digging up the lawns of that memorial and wondering about by moonlight in a rotting funeral dress muttering “Jam rags. Jam rags everywhere.”

Last edited:
These guys? Eh, screw'em.
Yep thats them notice I went every were but there station, yep that empty space is were there base is...

Still better working there than that male cow poo london dump. come on global warming melt the ice caps, the flood can't happen fast enough as that the first place to go..;)

Top Bottom