The Enclave - Overview of Phases

As an occasionally-resident Imperial, I'm <zorg>very disappointed!</zorg> at the change in control of two previously-Imperial systems.

Just docked up at Tsao last night in prep for OpIda's arrival for this round of repairs, but I may do a little mission work afterwards to.... correct the situation. If all goes well. :sneaky:

I've been delivering all manner of materials (yes, including Beryllium sigh) to Karian under the banner of the temporarily disbanded, but now reconstituted WHSO (WHO was not available 🙁)
I must say that the requirements are smaller and the distances involved much diminished AND the delivery bug is fixed. This one seems hardly like a challenge at all...

I'm a bit busy making myself unpopular with the Alliance...
I've been trying to keep HIP 23759 Independent over the last couple of days, but I suspect it's only delaying the inevitable. Eventually I won't get on for a week or so and when I come back, they'll have taken over the Witch Head Science Centre and I'll be looking for a new home.
I guess that's progress for you...
Hopefully they'll eventually get bored and go home.

Karian & Hanna repaired, working on Sherrill now. Will be surprised if it's not done by Thargsday.
Ezra will go into repair next week. Not sure yet if the Ida guys will hang around to fix it, or head back to do the 2 Pleiades stations first...

One big difference from the last time around: so much of the necessary stuff is available locally now. We never really got the full benefit of the new planetaries last time around. I've made the grand total of 4 long-haul runs to the Bubble (for Beryllium, of course...).

Karian & Hanna repaired, working on Sherrill now. Will be surprised if it's not done by Thargsday.
Ezra will go into repair next week. Not sure yet if the Ida guys will hang around to fix it, or head back to do the 2 Pleiades stations first...

One big difference from the last time around: so much of the necessary stuff is available locally now. We never really got the full benefit of the new planetaries last time around. I've made the grand total of 4 long-haul runs to the Bubble (for Beryllium, of course...).
Yup. I did quite a few metal loads from Horak.
No bubble-only resources this time which was nice.

Do you think this may be the build up to the next II?
EDIT: Ooops, just saw the fdev post saying no II's or CG's for the early part of this year!

Last edited:
Aaaaand Sherrill is done (once the last 32t of Beryllium is dropped - won't take long). For at least the next.... ::counts:: 16hrs, there are no repairs to be done in the Witch Head.

But then Ezra will go into repair tomorrow, and probably Tsao Prospect will be burning (I seem to remember Eagle Eye pointing at Lembass on the last round of checks) so we can't get too comfortable.

OpIda are heading back to the Bubble / Pleiades for a while, but promise to return. Eventually...

Aaaaand Sherrill is done (once the last 32t of Beryllium is dropped - won't take long). For at least the next.... ::counts:: 16hrs, there are no repairs to be done in the Witch Head.

But then Ezra will go into repair tomorrow, and probably Tsao Prospect will be burning (I seem to remember Eagle Eye pointing at Lembass on the last round of checks) so we can't get too comfortable.

OpIda are heading back to the Bubble / Pleiades for a while, but promise to return. Eventually...
Cool.
I'll go and have a look around Lembass if I get a chance tonight.

Not everything, but they’re working on it. Dunno if it’s organic expansion or deliberate / CMDR-driven, but for RP reasons I’d like to see each system stay under its original control. I’m thinking through options on that.

Top Bottom