The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Alliance do seem to have an unfair advantage when it comes to spitting out Expansions: Wisanye. There's only 1 faction there (Alliance Expeditionary Pact), so they're permanently on 100% INF and will just go into Expansion after Expansion until either other factions expand into the system to get Pact's INF down (ideally 2, I'd say), or they run out of targets in range (Jaralis and Yuanjia are the ones in range they're not already in; not sure if there's an equivalent to the old Investment range-doubling that would let them go further).

No other system where that's the case. Would like to apply a clue-by-four to whoever decided on the allocation of factions to that system... :censored:

Alliance do seem to have an unfair advantage when it comes to spitting out Expansions: Wisanye. There's only 1 faction there (Alliance Expeditionary Pact), so they're permanently on 100% INF and will just go into Expansion after Expansion until either other factions expand into the system to get Pact's INF down (ideally 2, I'd say), or they run out of targets in range (Jaralis and Yuanjia are the ones in range they're not already in; not sure if there's an equivalent to the old Investment range-doubling that would let them go further).

No other system where that's the case. Would like to apply a clue-by-four to whoever decided on the allocation of factions to that system... :censored:
Anyone want to join an Anarchy PMF residing in that system? 😏

Up until January 16th, Balchder, one of the Fed systems, was a single-faction system as well, until a neighboring faction moved in from their own expansion. Only the Empire didn't have a single-faction system.

Anyone want to join an Anarchy PMF residing in that system? 😏
Tempting, I do enjoy spreading Anarchy now and then. But no telling how long the wait would be to get such a PMF - doubtless since the WHN systems were added, Frontier have had plenty of requests to add PMFs out there.

In the short term, I'd be more inclined to try and push the Xeno Research Group into expanding from HIP 23759.

I wonder if this was due to the lower tier in the Alliance CG? There were lots of single-faction systems at the start, but most of them got extra factions added later to own their secondary stations.

And yes, if an expansion fails because there's no targets in normal range, the next one still has double range.

(Jaralis would need to expand twice to get into Wisanye, Yuanjia three times)

But no telling how long the wait would be to get such a PMF
Step 1: wait for Frontier to remove the "within 500LY of Sol" restriction from PMF placement.
Step 2: also the "lore significant" and "in the news" restrictions

I did a few days mission-running to see how practical it would be to 'manage' the BGS in Witch Head. Was running upwards of 30 INF per day in two systems (Caister & Onoros) - without opposition / random actions, that should've seen a decent move in Caister, and a small but less obvious move in Onoros.

In both systems, saw movement of less than 1%. I'm figuring the generally high traffic in the Witch Head is to blame - even the outpost-only systems are showing fairly high movements, and there'll be BGS actions associated with that that aren't predictable.

Which means it's absolutely not a lone-wolf job to keep a lid on takeovers etc. Bah.

2 March 3306: EDDN influence discrepancy in Lembass - verify manually.
It can happen if someone sends influence data while the tick is mid-happening. I can manually update if you send the real figures, though perhaps wait a couple of hours to make sure they're stable first.

EDIT: looking at the timestamp, it'll have been last tick, so never mind.

Todays alerts:
  • 3 March 3306: Ownership changed Bray Landing was 'Paragons of the Empire' is now 'Alliance Expeditionary Pact'
  • 3 March 3306: Module Cannon 3Gimballed now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Cargo Rack 6E now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Life Support 7D now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Life Support 8E now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Life Support 8D now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Lightweight Alloy Type-9 Heavy now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Reinforced Alloy Type-9 Heavy now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Military Grade Composite Type-9 Heavy now available at Bray Landing
Ian, do I send these in PMs for you, or its OK in this thread?

Todays alerts:
  • 3 March 3306: Ownership changed Bray Landing was 'Paragons of the Empire' is now 'Alliance Expeditionary Pact'
  • 3 March 3306: Module Cannon 3Gimballed now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Cargo Rack 6E now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Life Support 7D now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Life Support 8E now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Life Support 8D now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Lightweight Alloy Type-9 Heavy now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Reinforced Alloy Type-9 Heavy now available at Bray Landing
  • 3 March 3306: Module Military Grade Composite Type-9 Heavy now available at Bray Landing
Ian, do I send these in PMs for you, or its OK in this thread?
Updated, thanks. Here is fine.

Alliance 11, Federation 4, Empire 1.

Top Bottom