The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Three parallel trade CGs in the bubble for the superpowers to each establish a presence in the witch head nebula, where to everyone's surprise barnacles can be found. Alliance again having been handed the short end of the superluminal stick with their CG station fifteen minutes from main star. FD listened to complaints (mild shock!), swiftly lowering the Alliance CG tiers and increasing profits for delivery. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it...
:D Great!
Cmdrs here seem to be blinded by

"...we have decided to reduce the amount required to attain each tier for the Alliance, along with increasing their profit multiplier to make up for the travel time.
In addition, we have increased the amount of cargo required for later tiers for all Superpowers (the Alliance still has a lower requirement than the Federation and Empire)."

and have the credits signs in their eyes. Nobody seems to ask why this charade with these CGs is happening right now?

Humanity has a bigger problem right now: the Thargoids are enigmatically retreating. And at the same time humans are misdirected to jump around for refuelling AEGIS's needs for more supply? For what? Why?

Remember that those Superpowers and their backers - The Club - have sacrificed innumerous humans because of their plot with the Oresrians to use humankind as a living shield against Klaxians in their civil war.

Suddenly FDev is announcing a new CG - and you all run to it. Why? You can earn many more millions of credits by peacefully mining void opals. You don't need these bloody credits of these CGS. The Superpowers are fooling you. AEGIS is fooling you. The Cabal is fooling you. And behind it all - is FDev.

Resist! Remember!

Another human expansion into Thargoid territory. Because the last one went oh so well.

Any and all stations or megaships will just be used as targets for further Thargoid attacks. Our best plan, seeing as Aegis haven't actually identified any new barnacle sites we couldn't access before, is to not support any of the new initiatives so we don't trigger another wave of attacks.
I can't really explain why but what if we need to start another wave of attacks to progress the Thargoid story which to be honest has become a bit repetitive and stagnant. I know if Frontier need it to happen they can just make it so but by getting involved and feeling like we caused it we feel included in the story

Tinfoil speculation.

Everyone thinks goids will show up in witch head and start the pew again.

Goids actually show up in guardian region and start pewing all the ruins and beacons. Guardians are perceived as a bigger threat than humans, after all.

Tinfoil speculation.

Everyone thinks goids will show up in witch head and start the pew again.

Goids actually show up in guardian region and start pewing all the ruins and beacons. Guardians are perceived as a bigger threat than humans, after all.
Another tinfoil speculation is some really nasty guardian machines have been reanimated and right now are attacking the Thargoids' home worlds.
The next even more heavy tinfoil version is that FD has no clue what to do with the Thargoids and are attempting to fish some crazy ideas like the above...

That reminds me...
Do they build the stations here in the bubble, slap on a one-use SFD and jump them there or do they transport the materials to the target systems and construct them there?

That reminds me...
Do they build the stations here in the bubble, slap on a one-use SFD and jump them there or do they transport the materials to the target systems and construct them there?
This type of station for the CG are movable yes.. When they are going to be permanent the engines are meant to be removed and then cannibalise for resources...
Non permanent keep there engines..

...and the question remains what's up with...

...Wreaken's massive construction project for the federation and empire both, right in the middle of (...protected by..?) the beehive that is the col 70 sector, and which it should not be possible for us to know about, since poor Saffron didn't make it back to tell us (EDIT: ...unless Drew was being unreasonably deceptive with things not said, and choice of nouns). I guess there are plenty of people involved, who could have leaked, as well as the possibility others could have followed her later...

...assuming Frontier is doing anything with it, and not just brushing it aside as Drew's thing...

Last edited:
I suppose the smart thing to do would be for all of us to focus our efforts on Weyl Station, so that there's one new station that's as well equipped as possible.

Incidentally, I've just spent the last hour or so hauling my Cutter out to Judson Station. I never said I was smart.

Ideally we would have both Fed and Imp GC finishing at Tier 6 and the Alliance as high as possible, but most probably it will be Tier 5/5/4
Unless the progress bars aren't totally off scale, federation and empire are already halfway there after a single weekend. These two might finish early, and next weekend everyone can help push the alliance one through. If you don't fear a little cruise that is.

Unless the progress bars aren't totally off scale, federation and empire are already halfway there after a single weekend. These two might finish early, and next weekend everyone can help push the alliance one through. If you don't fear a little cruise that is.
They are off-scale tho.
Feds and Imps have 14 millions as top limit, Alliance only 10 millions.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
They are off-scale tho.
Feds and Imps have 14 millions as top limit, Alliance only 10 millions.
The orange ones in the individual CGs are, or can be. In terms of progress through each goal though, the white bars on the CG list page are to scale. Based on that, the Fed & Imp CGs are not yet 50% complete by my eyes, and the Alliance one is between 1/4 & 1/3 through. This is confirmed by the numbers available here:

Alliance: 2734492 / 10000000
Empire: 5434201 / 14000000
Federation: 5725573 / 14000000

The orange ones in the individual CGs are, or can be. In terms of progress through each goal though, the white bars on the CG list page are to scale. Based on that, the Fed & Imp CGs are not yet 50% complete by my eyes, and the Alliance one is between 1/4 & 1/3 through. This is confirmed by the numbers available here:

Alliance: 2734492 / 10000000
Empire: 5434201 / 14000000
Federation: 5725573 / 14000000
Yea, i think those in the Mission Board are to scale.
I was referring to the ones in the Transaction Panel because that's the one i'm checking everytime.
Generaly i check the CG in the Mission Board only 2 times. When i Sign In and when I complete. :)

Top Bottom