The Enclave - Overview of Phases

According to our investigations, Guardian Unidentified Signal Sources (convoys and wreckage sites) are correctly spawning in Synuefe EN-H D11-96. Are you able to point me to the report about this?

Edit: I haven't been back for weeks - assuming you'd just turned them off as the II was over. Maybe rootsrat has been more recently 🤷‍♀️

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator

Edit: I haven't been back for weeks - assuming you'd just turned them off as the II was over. Maybe rootsrat has been more recently 🤷‍♀️
No, I was going on the back of the linked post. I was under the impression there was an issue logged for that. I might go and check if they spawn correctly this weekend.

@Will Flanagan - thanks for confirming. Much appreciated!

What this II needs to have is real peril- the Thargoids are lethal killing machines and yet no-one is scared of them as they are totally optional.

I say change that. Humans go into the Thargoids manor and have a picnic? The Thargs need to demonstrate how scary they can get- I'd love to see a bubble wide alert as it kicks off.

What this II needs to have is real peril- the Thargoids are lethal killing machines and yet no-one is scared of them as they are totally optional.

I say change that. Humans go into the Thargoids manor and have a picnic? The Thargs need to demonstrate how scary they can get- I'd love to see a bubble wide alert as it kicks off.

View attachment 135813
As much as I'd love this, I doubt we'll see them being more miffed than I outlined earlier.

Imagine how much rage the '84 backer anti-change brigade would get over having the bubble ablaze.

That's worth price of admission alone.

Maybe Phase 2 is to take Meta Alloy from the new barnacle area found in phase 1 to a CG location. Some locations (the incursion systems for example) have a very high chance of Hyperdiction, so fdev could add that attribute to the CG system. If you are carrying Meta Alloys and don't hand them over then the Thargoids get very annoyed with you (this is already in-game). This would be awesome, and really annoy CG runners, especially the ones without shields. Which sadly means it will never happen :( I kinda hope fdev have thought of doing something at least this awesome (of course they could also make Thargoids attack the CG station like with The Gnosis, but that would be a stretch goal :) )

As much as I'd love this, I doubt we'll see them being more miffed than I outlined earlier.

Imagine how much rage the '84 backer anti-change brigade would get over having the bubble ablaze.

That's worth price of admission alone.
It's not about anti change, it's about forcing a boring gameplay aspect on those that don't enjoy it but do enjoy other parts of the game. They'd basically be telling everyone that likes BGS and Powerplay to go find another game.

It's not about anti change, it's about forcing a boring gameplay aspect on those that don't enjoy it but do enjoy other parts of the game. They'd basically be telling everyone that likes BGS and Powerplay to go find another game.
As a BGS and former PP player Im going to say:

Wrong

What they'd be actually doing is reminding that the Thargoids are supposed to be a big threat to humanity and tying it into everything they hyped them up to be.

As to complaints regarding how an alien invasion shouldn't impact on the galaxy, i'd argue we should

You forgot the irony tag. I struggle to see how something I'm totally not interested in (CGs) are suddenly 'exciting' when dished out in a chain. Don't like popcorn? Get 4 bags then!
Lol. It was pury irony. Well back then i was interested in CGs, but i also do struggle to see how these initiatives are different from common CGs. I am getting ready for some more multi-cannons...

As a BGS and former PP player Im going to say:

Wrong

What they'd be actually doing is reminding that the Thargoids are supposed to be a big threat to humanity and tying it into everything they hyped them up to be.

As to complaints regarding how an alien invasion shouldn't impact on the galaxy, i'd argue we should

Not wrong. You just happen to enjoy the Thargoids aspect too. They aren't exclusive, you can like more than one, but not everyone does and you would be telling them to go find another game.

To all independent Commanders: this is an AEGIS-Initiave and should be boycotted!

Please watch that revealing video and read the "AEGIS exposed!" thread ! Also important is to read the Holdstock Report! It opens your eyes and clears our brainwashed minds about the Cabal which is going on in our Galaxy. Our true enemies are among and behind us! And the truth is: neither we cannot win the war against the Thargoids nor against the Club - IF we do not turnaround 180° degrees.

The "Project Enclave" serves exclusively to lull us further!

To all independent Commanders: this is an AEGIS-Initiave and should be boycotted!

Please watch that revealing video and read the "AEGIS exposed!" thread ! Also important is to read the Holdstock Report! It opens your eyes and clears our brainwashed minds about the Cabal which is going on in our Galaxy. Our true enemies are among and behind us! And the truth is: neither we cannot win the war against the Thargoids nor against the Club - IF we do not turnaround 180° degrees.

Implying boycotting it would make any difference. They didn't even catch on to the fact that Aegis has been bumped out of Delphi

I'm liking the premise of this one. And yes it will be via CGs but they're doing what they can with the tools they have and I appreciate that.

It'd more interesting if the CGs can fail or be opposed FD ;)

Implying boycotting it would make any difference. They didn't even catch on to the fact that Aegis has been bumped out of Delphi
Excuse me, but according to Inara in this moment Aegis is present in Delphi system, the second strongest influence with 14,3%, and according to EDSM they are getting stronger (green up arrow). Delphi is populated with 300.000 citizens, 14,3% means 42.900 people. So they not seemed to bumped out, they are working there as an independent cooperative. They can ask help, as did some other minor factions in the past (remember February CG Nahuaru Science Post with Nahuaru Crimson Bridge Int's low 1-2% influence, meanwhile Nahuaru had around 66% inf and all control by Communist Interstellar Union).

Excuse me, but according to Inara in this moment Aegis is present in Delphi system, the second strongest influence with 14,3%, and according to EDSM they are getting stronger (green up arrow). Delphi is populated with 300.000 citizens, 14,3% means 42.900 people. So they not seemed to bumped out, they are working there as an independent cooperative. They can ask help, as did some other minor factions in the past (remember February CG Nahuaru Science Post with Nahuaru Crimson Bridge Int's low 1-2% influence, meanwhile Nahuaru had around 66% inf and all control by Communist Interstellar Union).
Very true.

However, do you really want the Anti Thargoid movement controlled by an organisation which can't even retain control of the stations gifted to them by the Pilots Federation?

The question isn't can Aegis run a CG, more should they be allowed to?

I'm also inclined to argue that we should respect the will of the people of Delphi and change the narrative.

Or, as I have argued several times before, are the actions of players in the galaxy actually of zero consequence to these Interstellar Initiatives?

The Plot Armour of FD's narrative is so strong that no action we take can change it.

According to our investigations, Guardian Unidentified Signal Sources (convoys and wreckage sites) are correctly spawning in Synuefe EN-H D11-96. Are you able to point me to the report about this?
I personally just spent ~2 hours in that system today, dropping in every Degraded and Encoded USS I can find with zero guardian materials encountered. I dont care for convoys (and their useless cargo) so I did not bother to check them. It was right after your announcement video.

Last edited:
Top Bottom