The Enclave - Overview of Phases

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Vincent,

There won't be any Community Goal to repair the stations, but they can be repaired!
Thanks for the heads up Will.

Does that mean The Enclave is now officially finished? I wanted to provide some feedback - all good this time, but I wanted to wait until it's all done and dusted.

Tangentially, any thoughts on this T9 loadout for runs out and back?

Saves time having to scoop fuel, and should hit most cargo destinations without issue (Coz, if you're going to have to fit a scoop anyway...)
Too bad an enterprising group can't set themselves up as a fuel depot along the way...

Will Flanagan

Community Manager
Frontier
Thanks for the heads up Will.

Does that mean The Enclave is now officially finished? I wanted to provide some feedback - all good this time, but I wanted to wait until it's all done and dusted.
Whilst The Enclave is coming to its curtain call, it's not over just yet! It'll officially end on 8 August and won't be without some rewards. More details coming soon!

How often should the 'Relief Requested' Galnet articles at the damaged stations update? Because so far nothing I've delivered to Karian has been acknowledge there...

There won't be any Community Goal to repair the stations, but they can be repaired!
One of the most important parts of a good story is the ending. If this is the ending to 'The Enclave', then it's real anti-climatic... :(

I especially scratch my head after so many "Some rich dude I've never heard of is throwing a party and needs food" CGs that we've been given in the past. How is that worthy of a galactic 'Amber Alert' but the near destruction of all the stations in a new mini-bubble isn't?

Going to wait for Will's update to this thread before I do anything, though. Part of me is hoping FDev will provide more of an incentive | reward than the warm glow of a job well done before I start schlepping cargo that far.
Same here. Is there anything on the list that can be mined (laser or core)? I wouldn't mind making one trip out with a full hold of some high-tech commodity, as long as I could stay out there for some of the others rather than go back to the Bubble again...

That's a long way to haul goods but I've just got to help out with at least a delivery or two, although a small part of me wishes that fdev would recognise some of us don't play from sun up to sun down, we have lives and jobs. Moan over now where did i park my Cutter

One of the most important parts of a good story is the ending. If this is the ending to 'The Enclave', then it's real anti-climatic... :(

I especially scratch my head after so many "Some rich dude I've never heard of is throwing a party and needs food" CGs that we've been given in the past. How is that worthy of a galactic 'Amber Alert' but the near destruction of all the stations in a new mini-bubble isn't?
It's not over till it's over

Whilst The Enclave is coming to its curtain call, it's not over just yet! It'll officially end on 8 August and won't be without some rewards. More details coming soon!

Same here. Is there anything on the list that can be mined (laser or core)? I wouldn't mind making one trip out with a full hold of some high-tech commodity, as long as I could stay out there for some of the others rather than go back to the Bubble again...
Nothing that can be mined... there all post processed items, even the metals are refined from factories not raw items...

Tangentially, any thoughts on this T9 loadout for runs out and back?

Saves time having to scoop fuel, and should hit most cargo destinations without issue (Coz, if you're going to have to fit a scoop anyway...)
You might get better efficiency with a 7A fuel scoop.
I mean you could be topping up while goin around the star and until FSD cools off . In which case you are gaining a little bit of extra range due to the ship being 128t lighter

Loads of ringed planets in the HIP 23759 system, with the Witch Head Science Centre.

It's not over till it's over
I'd love to know how they are tracking rewards without CGs. For example, if I run some supplies to Witch Head, will I later get a reward for that? A simple decal will suffice, though I'll also accept an entry in GalNet. Something like, "CMDR Old Duck is the best ever and we all love him and name our children after him and will buy him pizza every Friday."

Top Bottom