THE FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL EVENT

This Friday 1900 UTC / Sign Up now in the Arena

Limited to 60 participants

FightForSurEventOh.png

Enter the Arena to register... <--

About the ARENA... <--

PVP MAYHEM

The Fight for Survival Event is basically a Capture The Flag Game using our new Fleet Carriers.
OPEN to EVERYONE
This Friday starting 19:30 UTC

It's in San Tu.

1. Every ten minutes both teams compete for one ton of vaccine dropped by a "Business Man" in his ship.
2. The ship that captures the one ton of vaccine needs to get it into supercruise within the sensor range of the "Business Man ship's" sensors but out of the mass lock of the central Fleet Carrier owned by the Business Man. Low wake only.

3. All ships allowed. Ships that are to pick up the one ton of vaccine are limited to FDL, Chieftain and Mamba. Other ships are for offense/defense.
4. All weapons, synth, etc are allowed if legal by Frontier's ToS. However NO SLF, lag issues are too significant.
5. Please join the ED:Arena Discord Server to join a team. The link is in the OP.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

boom!

Here's the final rule set of the event. We have over 30 participants signed up so far. That was the important number to ensure we had plenty of players to start the event and have fast-paced competitive gameplay.
Event Rules.png

The event mechanics can handle some more people more though so signups are still possible! If you want to participate, see attached the final rules and post here!

Message received at 0946 from ==ANONYMOUS==
Codename: The Businessman

Greetings, fierce fighters. There is one day left for the event, i can only imagine that you are almost as eager as i.

To allow my attentive observation of the battlefield, every cannister of vaccine will be armed with a remote destruction device that will ruin the medicine if the selected couriers stray further than 15 Km away from my remotely piloted ship (there is no use trying to destroy my pyton, you will only loose the precious cargo. In case one tries to use a hatchbreaker limpet, the device will also ruin the vaccines.) The valuable vaccine will also be instantaneously destroyed if a ship that has not been selected as the courier decides to take the cannister. There will be a maximum of 4 couriers per team, so be aware and select well.

To allow for a better localization, every participant that wishes to find me in the dark mist of space must send a friend request to my remotely piloted ship with the following alias: CMDR Schamwaisen

I expect precious data to be collected from within the chaos, do not hold back.

END OF MESSAGE

Top Bottom