The Flooded Forest

I had an idea to start making natural habitats rather than zoos for a change! Had a load of fun with this first one - an Amazonian Flooded Forest. It has Giant Otters, Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman, Baird's Tapir & Jaguar. Video is below if you want to see more.

FF5.jpg

FF2.jpg

FF4.jpg

After you do König's, how about a taiga forest, with mountains and small valleys and maybe a waterfall or 2.

The animals can be timber wolves, reindeer, grizzlies, bison, dall sheep, maybe polar bears and Arctic wolves?

Thanks Ellala! I normally spend about half an hour just taking screenshots, the gfx in this game are just so good!

This is outstanding. I already watched your video a few days ago (and commented too, I was the one to suggest Australia :D). But those screenshots are even more beautiful. Reminds me that seeing a jaguar dive in-game would be gorgeous, and we desperately need our capybaras; they would fit so well in natural habitats such as this one.

Thanks Councillor! I would love Capybaras they are so cute! Saw some in a walkthrough at Yorkshire Wildlife Park a couple of months ago and even though they were asleep they were still great!

I would like to see... a North American desert with canyons en tabletop mountains!

It could have bisons and pronghorns. You could save this one until after you do the others. If the upcoming DLC is indeed an NA pack, then perhaps you could place more animals like Cougars and whatever else is added that might fit.

I would like to see... a North American desert with canyons en tabletop mountains!

It could have bisons and pronghorns. You could save this one until after you do the others. If the upcoming DLC is indeed an NA pack, then perhaps you could place more animals like Cougars and whatever else is added that might fit.
Thanks Avietar! The desert map has sort of mesa/tabletop mountains in the background already so that would be nice and easy, will add it to my list!

This is brilliant! Amazing idea and beautifully done, I just watched all three episodes. Super immersive and relaxing to watch, your video editing is impressive as well! Keep up the excellent work :) My only suggestion would be to include even more cinematics with closer looks on the animals in those environments. Thanks for sharing!

Avietar I've used your idea for the next episode! Thank you! Planet Wild - Monument Valley will be out on Saturday :)

Top Bottom