THE FORMIDINE RIFT MYSTERY (Part 4)

Scytale

Banned
My character is well and truly insane by now.
UTOPIA!!!!
Just wear our Raxxla threaders anti space madness gear when playing. It works !
Here:
fREBn9A.jpg

Sure they cannot implement player's madness but why not have some recognizable but subtle changes in the witchspace sequence that resemble the FR being haunted. Perhaps an additional and slightly low probability of small miss-jumps (nothing that will break your gameplay) and he FR would much more feel like I had expected it to be. - All this exclusively for the FR region.
There's a lot of simple tricks you could pull off in a game for this kind of thing, like mixing a couple of new, haunting audio tracks and shuffling them in to occasionally play when in a certain region, etc.

Wow! That is intersting, through my universal translater, ahem google translate on my phone, I read the screenshot as saying biological signal sources, but these are spikey and look like the precurser of barnacles?

Tell me, but the mystery is solved, if not, what are we looking for?))

Yes it was solved. Visit the Zurara in the Formidine Rift, its in orbit of the planet Syreadiae JX-F c0 1 and scan its logs if you get there. It will tell the conclusion to the story. Also read the book Premonition for the background of this mystery. It was the last great story and mystery to be told in Elite so getting the book is worth it!

What's that??

Yes it was solved. Visit the Zurara in the Formidine Rift, its in orbit of the planet Syreadiae JX-F c0 1 and scan its logs if you get there. It will tell the conclusion to the story. Also read the book Premonition for the background of this mystery. It was the last great story and mystery to be told in Elite so getting the book is worth it!
Not entirely, as Harley Quinn alluded to, no ELWs or terraformables with URC beacons were ever found, although it is dubious that they even exist :(. That said, it may just simply be not possible to know

Top Bottom