The Galaxy's Best/Favourite/Most Famous...

Hi Commanders.

I've made a "just for fun" and unnoficial Survey to find out the Galaxy's Best/Favourite/Most Famous.

EDIT: VOTING NOW CLOSED.

The results I get from this will be posted here, so we might be lucky and find out what the most popular ship name is!
Fly Safe Commander.

Last edited:
Well that was a fun thing to do before the day begins. Now if you could all just vote as I did everything will be fine... If not I may be forced to sacrifice a mod or two!

Some folks I'd like to remind you of:
Dav Stott
Vectron
Schlack
Mangal Oemie
Marra Morgan
Jane Turner
Olivia Vespera
Gluttony Fang
Dunnykin
mDn
Ollobrains
Steven
Ben Ryder
Ghost Giraffe
Kranko Vanta (SEPP)
Kermit Laphroag
Rax Minerva
Pan Piper
Mad Raptor
Tulorn
Roybe
Rubbernuke
Driggers
Persephonus
Corrigendum
Saool
Scarlet Ashcroft
Trinity Star
Victore Beskore
Hexxen
Driver 777
Bran Tse Mallory
Gully Foyle
Ziggy Stardust
Sleutbos
Walt Kernan
Ollie Clark
Spatula
Captain Kirby
ToCoSo
Ziljan
The Queen of Saggitarius A
1000th Monkey
Misaniovent
AspiringExpatriate
Szyzlak (gone but not forgotten)
Suzy Thunda
Apos
Ed Lewis

Last edited:
Some folks I'd like to remind you of:
Dav Stott
Vectron
Schlack
Mangal Oemie
Marra Morgan
Jane Turner
Olivia Vespera
Gluttony Fang
Dunnykin
mDn
Ollobrains
Steven
Ben Ryder
Ghost Giraffe
Kranko Vanta (SEPP)
Kermit Laphroag
Rax Minerva
Pan Piper
Mad Raptor
Tulorn
Roybe
Rubbernuke
Driggers
Persephonus
Corrigendum
Saool
Scarlet Ashcroft
Trinity Star
Victore Beskore
Hexxen
Driver 777
Bran Tse Mallory
Gully Foyle
Ziggy Stardust
Sleutbos
Walt Kernan
Ollie Clark
Spatula
Captain Kirby
ToCoSo
Ziljan
The Queen of Saggitarius A
1000th Monkey
Misaniovent
AspiringExpatriate
Szyzlak (gone but not forgotten)
Suzy Thunda
Apos
Ed Lewis

No offense but I've never heard of most of these (part from Ed of course). What are they famous for apart from posting a lot on forums? I thought the Q's where for in game fame, not forum fame?

For in game 'fame', it surely has to be Salome (its a no brainer!). She went on the Distant Worlds expedition to Beagle Point, began the Rift mystery, had thousands of players trying to kill her, has 2 books written about her (one covering her actual in game activities) and she died a martyr. Love her or hate her she'll still be famous long after everyone else is a distant memory :D

Last edited:
No offense but I've never heard of most of these (part from Ed of course). What are they famous for apart from posting a lot on forums? I thought the Q's where for in game fame, not forum fame?

For in game 'fame', it surely has to be Salome (its a no brainer!). She went on the Distant Worlds expedition to Beagle Point, began the Rift mystery, had thousands of players trying to kill her, has 2 books written about her (one covering her actual in game activities) and she died a martyr. Love her or hate her she'll still be famous long after everyone else is a distant memory :D

Dav Scott is a dev at frontier, he's in my avatar pic. Not the one with the hat :p . As for the others Meh!

i dont know many other cmdr.´s, i remember some youtuber names and this harry potter from the last big event with the book from drew vega.

I put Archon Fury (aka Cillit Bang) as the best (aside from me) but I'd like it known for the record that I wish to change that to Isinona (sorry Archon). :p

Yeah , I only recognise 11 of the name on DNA's list.

Sorry, trying to steer clear of the obvious ones, because they'll get mentions anyways.

Everyone on my list is someone significant.
Some are pretty annoying, and some are enemies, and obviously there are heaps I don't know who also count. For example I know no one much at Canonn or Fiel Rats.

And there's some folks who aren't around or changed identity.
Heres some more.

Sarah Jane Avory
S7
Rinzler o7o7o7
Wasp0
Fulsame
Massive D
Jasn Barron
DukeIronHand
Mobius
Pollycough
Goemon
Uh the mod from Winged Hussars (mental blank right now)
Jenner
Cadoc
Byr Goeffon (White Templars)
Sword in Hand
GNThrone
Mobius
Artie from INARA
Tokis Varx
That guy I can't stand so much that I can't even write his name.
The other oxygen theif.
Texas Pete
PV
Hribek
_Flin_
Ol
Uh, I've dried.
Actually no I haven't.
FX
D3M

If you ask for "The MOST Famous" there is only one name.
And you're just avoiding saying it.

If you're asking who is significant and who has contributed -
these are the people that I navigate by. These are the folks I see in game or take orders from or spar with or are KOS to me, or I spent days hunting, or I've argued with or championed their causes or lent a hand with their videos or seen their name on a hollow square and run, my mentors, teachers and folks who call me out. Leaders, researchers, story tellers, strategists, pugilists, negotiators, terrorists, toxic idiots.

Remind me why I should know you.

(walks off whistling "If you knew Suzy, like I knew Suzy")

Last edited:
Yamiks by a country mile. Very few tubers (in any genre, let alone the very dry genre of dogfighting sims) make me laugh out loud, but he manages it with regularity. With Ghost Giraffe a close second for the same reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom