The game is not worth fixing

About as much use as telling McDonalds you want them to stop with that burger nonsense and serve you up a nice Paella instead.
Are you guys meaning to prove my point? Should probably just stop with the close minded thinking and just enjoy your hamburger.
1632010118524.png

It's not the same as walking up and down with a placard, demanding they change their menu to suit your taste.
Neither is what I am doing?
I'm the guy in pre-paella Singapore not eating at Mcdonalds because they don't have the Paella burger.
You're the guy screaming 'hamburgers are fine, don't change the menu, it will slightly inconvenience me. Your taste is a monstrosity because I don't understand it.'

Last edited:
Neither is what I am doing?
I'm the guy in pre-paella Singapore not eating at Mcdonalds because they don't have the Paella burger.
You're the guy screaming 'hamburgers are fine, don't change the menu, it will slightly inconvenience me. Your taste is a monstrosity because I don't understand it.'
I like your way of thinking, your right about a lot and that is why your getting negative reactions a lot. Your speak your mind and don't care about if ED forum community will like it or not, like many people care for not to anger people first before they say what bothers them. I don't know why but I felt like it needed to be said.

I like your way of thinking, your right about a lot and that is why your getting negative reactions a lot. Your speak your mind and don't care about if ED forum community will like it or not, like many people care for not to anger people first before they say what bothers them. I don't know why but I felt like it needed to be said.
appreciate it Lord, I'm not here to hurt feelings, I'm just saying what I think on a public forum, if people are hurt by that it's on them.

appreciate it Lord, I'm not here to hurt feelings, I'm just saying what I think on a public forum, if people are hurt by that it's on them.
But you must admit, ELITE as game is worth fixing. maybe is seem like it is too late to fix it the way many would like it to be but still....ELITE is worth fixing.

Top Bottom