The Glass should crack

The Poop goes through the glass, the people dont say ewwwwwwwww when they poop.
The protesters complain only about the amount of glass space its walking on.

But what kind of magical thin glass allows the elephant to walk on it? This shouldn't be allowed.

The Zoo Keepers were smart enough not to be able to walk on glass. But the elephants also doesn't know how to walk back onto the land to get food.

Why don't you just simply use the glass as intended, if it bothers you? Using glass creativly and then complaining that it's possible is kind of pointless. I never thought about using it that way, but for crazy builders I'm happy the glass does NOT break. The only complain I have here is: Why is poop falling through?

I was originally testing using glass as the surface to put water on top, like an aquarium and the guests get to look up.
But that didn't work. Beta is all about finding bugs and loopholes to report right?

But the curiosity took over and I put an elephant on top.
So twas wondering why such cheap glass can hold up an elephant. #gravity #physics #chemistry

I was originally testing using glass as the surface to put water on top, like an aquarium and the guests get to look up.
But that didn't work. Beta is all about finding bugs and loopholes to report right?

I wish the water did sit on top. That's the only reason I can think of that I'd ever want animals on top of glass...

I sooo want glass tunnels for exhibits too! Specifics a glass tunnel through pool in my tiger enclosure...
I had made a tunnel that went under a portion of my tiger enclosure and had water on one side and cavern on the other? And it worked fine, or you guys want water on top, i mean u might be able to get water on top if u dig the tunnels first and have water going over the top, just you would be unable to see through the ceiling to the water because there are not dynamic glass flooring like walls, and the building parts are not intended as floors, they are labeled as walls, im surprised they can even stand on the ceilings they show in the pic above since my lemurs just ignored reality and went through them as if they did not exist, lol.
Maybe if there was a tool like the wall tool, but as like a 'lid' or ceiling for enclosures, but it would be a whole new type of deal to get that to work i assume.
ce27603b769bcf348ff91c67eeb571ad.jpg
85135652ce31077a5a2470dbfdbad9f2.jpg
9179c495d0b6df79c404d4ac68134e7b.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking exhibits and photos!

Yeah I had a similar idea in my head... Now thinking might have land on top of glass walls and a pool each side. So it gives the illusion that guests are walking through middle of one pool but it is actually two pools.

Actually there are aquariums built with polymethylmethacrylate tunnels with just below 60cm thick, which can hold more than a million gallon of water for transparent view even on top

Top Bottom