The Golconda - Overview of Phases

:( After all the effort I will miss the decal since I will be away and in a T-10, so no chance to even come back and land there. Well, tough life. Glad I could have helped anyway :)
The mega ships are staying, have a large pad and count for decal access. None of which helps with the away part of the problem.

I've participated in the Golconda II, does anyone know if the reward I've earned will be transferred to me, or do I need to visit the megaship again to obtain it?

ir to breathe, real grass under their feet? To quote Dr. Gaius Baltar from nBSG, its time for these poor souls to Lay Down Their Burdens, and not end up in another tin-box in space, with fake meat and recycled air, this time with Federation branding.
How you gonna have grass and air AND be able to dock there without atmo planets???

NVERRRR!!! 😀

Besides, don't these poor people deserve a planet-based home? Real air to breathe, real grass under their feet? To quote Dr. Gaius Baltar from nBSG, its time for these poor souls to Lay Down Their Burdens, and not end up in another tin-box in space, with fake meat and recycled air, this time with Federation branding.

This is the part where Number Six walks in and says "Pay attention, you've just won the II for the Empire." 😀
What's wrong with fake meat? Are you telling me you kill real chicken to have a drumstick? Shame on you! Those poor turkeys. They don't deserve this.

Empire: 'You will be far better having a planetary base!'
Golcondese: 'But we like being in space?'
Empire: 'It will have large pads and room to grow. Also some nice boutiques and hair salons' .
Golcondese: 'Um, well ok then'.
Empire: 'Excellent choice, now, how will you be paying for that?'
Golcondese: 'Say what?'
Empire: 'Are you familiar with indentured servitude? Sign here, here and here.'

Feds: 'Here's a free Orbital outpost, let us know if you require further assistance'. 😛✌
I can play straw man.

Empire: "Hey there, we can get you a new planet. Take your pick but some advice, you all aren't used to high gravity so you might want a low G planet."
Golconda: "We like to be left alone and don't want any part of the rest of humanity, at least not for now."
Empire: "Sure, we understand. Not imposing anything."
Golcanda: "Seems reasonable."
Feds: "Nope, here's your outpost with 0g and 10/th the size."

Top Bottom