The Golconda - Overview of Phases

You don't add discounts together you have to multiply them:
20% -> 0.8, 10% -> 0.9 -> 0.8*0.9 = 0.72 -> 28%
You can think of it like: First you get 20% off which means 80% of the original and the 10% is only of the allready discounted 80% which is 8% from the original which sums up to 20%+8% = 28%

Last edited:
What time is the Federation rank boost and ship discount going live? Is it midnight tonight or will it be some time tomorrow?

What time is the Federation rank boost and ship discount going live? Is it midnight tonight or will it be some time tomorrow?
Server update on Thursday 7am IGT/UTC/GMT will likely be the trigger but for all PC servers to up date all instances will take time...
If Fdev notice a problem they might want to move the update to another time and take it down for longer...
They don't want to break all those logins of users who parked there ships at fed owned stations and those who want the decal on Thursday...

Edit = for spelling...

Last edited:
Looks like the discount is either not active yet, or is not being applied correctly. Checked the Federal Corvette with a base price is 187,969,450. Since I have at least one Elite rank and the associated extra discount of 2.5%, the normal price in LYR space is ~155M, and that is the price I am seeing right now. At Jameson Memorial, the price is 164.9M, which is also the normal discount price (10% for JM, 2.5% for Elite rank). In a nearby Hudson control system, the price is 183.2M, again in line with the normal discount of 2.5%.

Federal Gunship and Federal Dropship show the same behaviour.

New Outpost isn't in the game yet - at least I could not see it.

Those two superpower megaships that came as part of the II, also did not appear right after weekly tick, but something like 3 hours later, so I guess we need to wait little longer for changes to go live.

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Commanders,

You will now be able to get the decal for The Golconda Interstellar Initiative! If you are experiencing any issues with the reward, then please try logging out and back in to your game and it should be available to you.

However, if the issue still persists and you're unable to claim the decal, please let us know!

Hey Commanders,

You will now be able to get the decal for The Golconda Interstellar Initiative! If you are experiencing any issues with the reward, then please try logging out and back in to your game and it should be available to you.

However, if the issue still persists and you're unable to claim the decal, please let us know!
Thanks for the heads up!

Was able to land, check out the new installation, get the decal and purchase some Apa Veitii. I am having an issue with trying to sell it elsewhere though. It is not showing up in the commodities market or the black market. Any ideas? Should I just drink it?

Top Bottom