The Golconda - Overview of Phases

The Federation rank bonus is really something, nice steady rise through the ranks from Recruit to Admiral in two days. o7

1575670107397.png

Just curious, i know Forester's Choice doesnt give out missions from time to time. Like as of now. Does it ever start doing missions again? If not Forester's station then which station gives double federation rank?

And how do you claim the Golconda decal once you land? in the livery? a mission reward?

Just curious, i know Forester's Choice doesnt give out missions from time to time. Like as of now. Does it ever start doing missions again? If not Forester's station then which station gives double federation rank?

And how do you claim the Golconda decal once you land? in the livery? a mission reward?
Forester's was offering normal and PAX missions when I was there yesterday. The decal is in your Livery.

Ok well i found the decal. But for the missions, they currently are offering none. i wonder y this keeps happening?
The station has been there for all of a day; it's a little early to say anything "keeps happening" yet.

Personally I'd like to see all the system factions evicted from Forester's Choice. If the Golcondans are so isolationist, they should really be the only faction allowed at the station (yet, until they open up, which could be its own storyline unfolding over time).

For anyone replacing the hulls of their Federal vessels the discount appears to stack with LYR to give a further 15% off. Comparing cargo racks supplied with new ships against those bought separately during the Scourge II they appear to be the same price (or 1CR cheaper) and this may apply to all stock parts.

Seems this discount may have been applied across the entire new ship purchase, including it's modules.

[Edit: LYR discount stack is correct. Doubled checked the cargo rack prices again: Above does not apply.]

Last edited:
I replaced my Corvette with a new one. Rebuy cost gone from 43mil to 39mil .. nice

As insurance is a percentage of buy price

I also swapped out my old gunships also.

Just visited the new outpost. Pretty nice and quite big too.
Also the nearby Agricultural installation is nice too. And since i was there in a Hauler, i took the liberty to explore the installation's tunnels :)

GJ Feds

Just visited the new outpost. Pretty nice and quite big too.
Also the nearby Agricultural installation is nice too. And since i was there in a Hauler, i took the liberty to explore the installation's tunnels :)

GJ Feds
I was impressed as well, other than with the wait for a pad, I went wafting through the tunnels afterward in a Phantom.

...what a crap, this game has lost all it's appeal and ambition due to all this "bonus" rounds...just to please all those f*** new players

...what a crap, this game has lost all it's appeal and ambition due to all this "bonus" rounds...just to please all those f*** new players
No the IIs are a direct result of the OLD players whining in the CG weekly topics that after 2 years of the Same CGs every week that Fdev were not doing any thing new for existing players and that the Same CGs every week WAS not good for them.. Its was THOSE specific whiners that got the every week a CG created by FDEV removed and replaced by IIs...
This is not on the new players that caused these II, this was created because Kick starter and LTE pass owners wanted something new and there whining is why IIs now exist instead of CGs created every week by Fdev...

Edit = for spelling D and K keys are dieing ( almost like owning a mac book )

Last edited:
No the IIs are a direct result of the OLD players whining in the CG weekly topics that after 2 years of the Same CGs every week that Fdev were not doing any thing new for existing players and that the Same CGs every week WAS not good for them.. Its was THOSE specific whiners that got the every week a CG created by FDEV removed and replaced by IIs...
This is not on the new players that caused these II, this was created because Kick starter and LTE pass owners wanted something new and there whining is why IIs now exist instead of CGs created every week by Fdev...

For games these days. Things change for the simple fact that the game is NEVER perfect since you have so many people with different opinions on how that game should work. So devs for all companies have to take turns catering to all of the crowd. If the devs do well they will keep changing things up while keeping a few things the same for a while. But over time, all of the game will morph and change into something different than what us old veterans are used to. Don't be complaining because you can adapt to change. This is how the world, in general, works.

For games these days. Things change for the simple fact that the game is NEVER perfect since you have so many people with different opinions on how that game should work. So devs for all companies have to take turns catering to all of the crowd. If the devs do well they will keep changing things up while keeping a few things the same for a while. But over time, all of the game will morph and change into something different than what us old veterans are used to. Don't be complaining because you can adapt to change. This is how the world, in general, works.
As allready stated FDev announced that the II were to bring some thing NEW to OLD player base. the poster I was replying to was Ignoring FDEVS posts and trying to blame New players, If hes going to moan he should moan and update his post so its correct..
Fdev stance in the Closer of weekly CG and activation of IIs is blamed souly on OLD players not New players in fdev announcement posts on both subjects its old players that are responcable for them doing these new IIs...
Many people NEVER read the closer announcement or even took part in the CGs or posted in the CG threads those posters still blame new players when its wrong...
In the CG topics its the same old player base doing the CGs but posting that they wanted some thing to change... If you took part or read the CG section before the weekly closer you would see "o dear not another cargo run CG to build yet another mega ship for yet another faction no bodies been to" or simular over and over again posted..

Last edited:

Not entirely true. Running one or two CGs every week is more work than having them 4 times a year.

Frontier's manpower is focused on the 2020 update and weekly CGs is one of the things that got cut back.

Otherwise we would still have constant CGs in between IIs.

Not entirely true. Running one or two CGs every week is more work than having them 4 times a year.

Frontier's manpower is focused on the 2020 update and weekly CGs is one of the things that got cut back.

Otherwise we would still have constant CGs in between IIs.
It hasn't been every week, but we have had some player submitted CGs run in the periods between IIs. FDev have said they are still looking at the CG submission queue.

Top Bottom