The Golconda - Overview of Phases

I replaced my Corvette with a new one. Rebuy cost gone from 43mil to 39mil .. nice

As insurance is a percentage of buy price

I also swapped out my old gunships also.
So you saved about 9% in the purchase price of the new Vette, but lost 10% on the sale or trade of the other. Thus a one percent loss, and that's a good deal how?

So you saved about 9% in the purchase price of the new Vette, but lost 10% on the sale or trade of the other. Thus a one percent loss, and that's a good deal how?
All rank locked fed ships were discounted, not only the vette.
The dropship for example was 7 millions in LYR space. IIRC, the Gunship was 19 millions.

corvettes with full discounts are only 102Million... There are more discounts than just the fed current offer other stations allready have more discounts...
The original corvette sell price was 187Mill move the decimal place is only 18.7 mill lost at resale... so people are getting lots back...
Original discount stations + fed bonus discount... = refunds in multi millions

Last edited:
Transfers and rebuys are based on the paid price for the ship and modules and are repeat costs the transformation loss is a one off. Over time you will be saving money.

Besides you will get that new ship smell again.

I had wondered if there would be a Decal for taking part in the Golconda CGs. Glad I visited this part of the forum today. Otherwise I would have never known I would need to dock at either mega-ship to get the Decal. When Bridging the Gap took place, I was unlocking the last of my Guardian Tech at the time and just happened to be in the right place and time to participate.

Top Bottom