Flat Rides "The GRAND" Ride Skin for the Carousel

Hello my PC friends,

Just finished a new BP Carousel Ride Skin - The "GRAND"

I've decided to try and start a park called - "Emrys" Valley of Dreams - and this is the first piece I've done. I've never done a whole park before so it should be fun and take me at least 1-2 years to complete (I'm a very slow builder) lol The terrain work should be very interesting to try but I've decided just to have fun with it :)

Hope you like it and will drop in to take a peek at more photos. I would love to hear any feedback you might have.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1674285235

Very nice, colourful creation! I love the floral bows above the entrance and exit.

That Vintage booth fits quite well on top of the ride too.

Joël

Volunteer Ambassador
Volunteer Moderator
Wonderful rideskin! I'd love to have a few rounds in that Carousel! :D
And with few I mean a lot. I like carousels [squeeeeee]

Wonderful rideskin! I'd love to have a few rounds in that Carousel! :D
And with few I mean a lot. I like carousels [squeeeeee]
Thanks Joel and knowing how much you like riding Carousels I will give you a lifetime supply of free rides on The "Grand" Enjoy [big grin]

Very beautiful! Your style is so unique! This one is so very charming and princess like, so let me ask, when will you build the castle next to it? ;) I hope that one day you put all your amazing creations into a single map as a park - Then that would be one of my absolut favourites! [happy]

Very beautiful! Your style is so unique! This one is so very charming and princess like, so let me ask, when will you build the castle next to it? ;) I hope that one day you put all your amazing creations into a single map as a park - Then that would be one of my absolut favourites! [happy]
That is so nice of you to say corkscrewloop. Funny you mention a park. I have never built a park but have been planning to. The name I have chosen is "Emrys" Valley of Dreams. It will take me a very long time to do, so I'm doing BP's for it. The Carousel is the first piece of the series. More are being built as we speak :)

Thanks for all your support, it means a lot to me :)

Top Bottom