Flat Rides "The GRAND" Ride Skin for the Carousel

Hello my PC friends,

Just finished a new BP Carousel Ride Skin - The "GRAND"

I've decided to try and start a park called - "Emrys" Valley of Dreams - and this is the first piece I've done. I've never done a whole park before so it should be fun and take me at least 1-2 years to complete (I'm a very slow builder) lol The terrain work should be very interesting to try but I've decided just to have fun with it :)

Hope you like it and will drop in to take a peek at more photos. I would love to hear any feedback you might have.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1674285235

1GQ8qgf.jpg

PmtCJ4M.jpg

FWpcOuS.jpg

eY8e9Py.jpg

Very nice, colourful creation! I love the floral bows above the entrance and exit.

That Vintage booth fits quite well on top of the ride too.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Wonderful rideskin! I'd love to have a few rounds in that Carousel! :D
And with few I mean a lot. I like carousels [squeeeeee]

Wonderful rideskin! I'd love to have a few rounds in that Carousel! :D
And with few I mean a lot. I like carousels [squeeeeee]

Thanks Joel and knowing how much you like riding Carousels I will give you a lifetime supply of free rides on The "Grand" Enjoy [big grin]

Very beautiful! Your style is so unique! This one is so very charming and princess like, so let me ask, when will you build the castle next to it? ;) I hope that one day you put all your amazing creations into a single map as a park - Then that would be one of my absolut favourites! [happy]

Very beautiful! Your style is so unique! This one is so very charming and princess like, so let me ask, when will you build the castle next to it? ;) I hope that one day you put all your amazing creations into a single map as a park - Then that would be one of my absolut favourites! [happy]

That is so nice of you to say corkscrewloop. Funny you mention a park. I have never built a park but have been planning to. The name I have chosen is "Emrys" Valley of Dreams. It will take me a very long time to do, so I'm doing BP's for it. The Carousel is the first piece of the series. More are being built as we speak :)

Thanks for all your support, it means a lot to me :)

Top Bottom