The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

OK.. I'm in!
Screenshot_0385.jpg

So, first impressions....
After coming off the back of Cyberpunk 2077 it seems incredibly clunky. The graphics are clean and smooth on a 3080 RTX, but nothing special. It feels like a throwback to a 20 year old FPS game. It's crashed about 4 times so far. I've taken missions, but can't figure out how to get to them as booking a shuttle crashes the game :(

So, first impressions....
After coming off the back of Cyberpunk 2077 it seems incredibly clunky. The graphics are clean and smooth on a 3080 RTX, but nothing special. It feels like a throwback to a 20 year old FPS game. It's crashed about 4 times so far. I've taken missions, but can't figure out how to get to them as booking a shuttle crashes the game :(
I had no issues, only when i touched down did I have a crash to desktop, but was fine after that.

First screenshot. I like the pink sky - I was slightly concerned they would all be blue. Looks great so far!
PEbmDtd.jpg

Second shot, looking at bar. I like the lighting and shadows. The shadows actually look better than a lot of other games in my opinion.
NxKioSV.jpg
And i was hoping that we won't have another Paris Hilton space game with pink sky.
I wonder why such obsession with pink sky in space games

Top Bottom