The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

00167.jpg

I always wanted to step out of this door on my anaconda. We are closer, but hopefully soon we can do this for real.
73RFHiZ.jpg

I also always wanted to see the view of Jupiter from the top of my anaconda parked on the surface of Europa. With this update, mission accomplished.
b6voJlW.jpg

Quick (mild) criticism: I feel like some of the textures and polygons on the annie could use a bit more touching up. Compared to the facelift some of the other ships have seen, there is still some odd stuff going on with the annie.

Got out in my Krait! I usually play solo, but thought I'd play open for a change.
Elite Dangerous 2021.04.29 - 20.50.44.31 LTT 9299 A 5 Desert world Parent star.jpg

I find a lot of Fonticulua, apparently. It's cool stuff tho.
Elite Dangerous 2021.04.29 - 21.32.55.22 Col 285 Sector UV-S b18-6 2 a Fonitculua Campestris.jpg

This scanner isn't working on this round thing up there... Maybe I need to get closer.
Elite Dangerous 2021.04.29 - 21.53.34.25 Col 285 Sector UV-S b18-6 2 a Scanning worlds.jpg

Wandered back to Savitskaya Vision in Nervi and hung out there while writing this post and there were a couple of commanders showing off in the barrel... Apparently you can hear the DSS honk in the station...
Elite Dangerous 2021.04.30 - 00.04.46.43 Nervi Savitskaya Vision Snooping in the lounge.jpg

I also witnessed a several crashes between ships -- including a couple with ships blowing up. I've also concluded you're supposed to boop the mailslot on the way out for luck.

o7!

Top Bottom