The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

I rise you the derped version of it!
A7dePQq.jpg

It's becoming self-aware. (Crap, now I have to decide whether I'd want to use the derpy version...)

No NSFW plants in this post ;) And I'm not sure but I doubt I'll post another set. Out of curiosity, did you take that many screenshots inHorizons, and I mean not for practical reasons but for the beauty alone? I did some, yes, but in no way comparable to this ....
Screenshot_0880.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_0832.jpg
    Screenshot_0832.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_0859.jpg
    Screenshot_0859.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_0855.jpg
    Screenshot_0855.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_0865.jpg
    Screenshot_0865.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_0868.jpg
    Screenshot_0868.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_0870.jpg
    Screenshot_0870.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_0826.jpg
    Screenshot_0826.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 387
  • Screenshot_0848.jpg
    Screenshot_0848.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 137
Around 6,000 here, imgur tells me I have over 1300 posted online!
and I thought I had an addiction to the "screenshot" button. I only have a few hundred that I use as backgrounds :) I am deciding if I will archive them and start a new batch when EDO drops, simply because they look so much better :)

and I thought I had an addiction to the "screenshot" button. I only have a few hundred that I use as backgrounds :) I am deciding if I will archive them and start a new batch when EDO drops, simply because they look so much better :)

I have probably posted most of that 1300+ uploaded on to imgur on the forums I guess, pity there isn't a way to search for users by posted image and just have a gallery of images posted by that user.

Density & diversity.
Apparently there should be 5 different species - I have found 3 directly after disembarking the ship.

SyZSBnu.jpg

RejsIBF.jpg

and this is outside of 50ly bubble.
Summerland system - you can reach it as any other permit locked system you have unlocked in Horizons - permits were transferred to Alpha.

P3B1nE4.jpg

I have probably posted most of that 1300+ uploaded on to imgur on the forums I guess, pity there isn't a way to search for users by posted image and just have a gallery of images posted by that user.
Yeah -- a gallery per user would be a pretty nice feature. I've collected ~430 in the main game and ~150 in the alpha only a portion posted here considering I only joined the forum a little over a month ago. Only been playing since Dec 2020. Managed to land my first #StellarScreenshot appearance (this one) in today's Supercruise News!

Thought I'd take one more gander in the Alpha tonight...
Elite Dangerous 2021.05.04 - 21.25.41.42 Belacajan 10 d Fonticulua Campestris Parent ringed GG.jpg

And say goodbye to the hub station in Nervi which hosted us for the latter half...
Elite Dangerous 2021.05.04 - 22.25.56.94 Nervi Savitskaya Vision Odyssey Alpha Last Look.jpg

Every time I went back to Horizons -- especially when exploring -- I really missed getting out of the ship or SRV for that extra degree of freedom... So, I can't wait until the 19th...

Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences with all of us!

So one final farewell it seems is in order, I logged back into Odyssey to do one last jaunt, was in the concourse and headed for the turbo-lift to my hanger where my T6 was stored, only to be just in time to see it disappear up the elevator to who knows where and find myself welcomed by this rather dismal sight!

PMNET0s.jpg

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
So one final farewell it seems is in order, I logged back into Odyssey to do one last jaunt, was in the concourse and headed for the turbo-lift to my hanger where my T6 was stored, only to be just in time to see it disappear up the elevator to who knows where and find myself welcomed by this rather dismal sight!

PMNET0s.jpg
it is getting transfered back to the main branch ... you'd be unhappy if it were missing from your fleet on the 19th may not actually be true ;)

Top Bottom