The Great ELW Fishing Expedition

If you stop at a system with icy rings, we can refuel the FC. Or do you have enough tritium for the round trip?
I got more than enough to get out there, I figured I would mine a bit myself to top off the tank getting back...and work on getting some credit transferring minerals as well, help is always appreciated though! I have 3 unfinished D mass cubes and 2 new ones scouted out for my hunting...figured I'd do the mining in between those..break things up a bit.

Yah...I left the core last night (4K or so north of carrier anchorage at ZUNAO KU-D D13-3764) and made it back to the bubble in like 200 jumps or so...way faster than the carrier will be lol
First time I ever just sprinted a good distance was last week in a 55ly jump range Orca with one of those "famous explorer" passenger missions to Explorers Anchorage. About 115 jumps for 11Kly. It doesn't actually take that long to cross quite some distance if you just scoop and jump.
The Phantom is getting 70.48ly unladen range which obviously cuts the number of jumps a fair bit. I could cut down to 1 SRV and cut back on shields a bit for another 1.6ly range, but that's not how I like it.

Hey, you guys might know the answer to this.

Why have ELW's been re-branded as "Outdoor World" in the Odyssey Galaxy Map? Anyone know? Is it a bug?

Hey, you guys might know the answer to this.

Why have ELW's been re-branded as "Outdoor World" in the Odyssey Galaxy Map? Anyone know? Is it a bug?
I have no idea about the Odyssey map....hopefully I never will. It's always been described that way on the system map as far back as i can remember though...
Screenshot_0002.jpg

I got more than enough to get out there, I figured I would mine a bit myself to top off the tank getting back...and work on getting some credit transferring minerals as well, help is always appreciated though! I have 3 unfinished D mass cubes and 2 new ones scouted out for my hunting...figured I'd do the mining in between those..break things up a bit.
Got some of both in stock if needed (Tritium, VO's, LTD's) [1]. If you want to mine your own Zunao MN-P b52-6 is less than 3ly from your carrier destination, 4 out of 5 Icy rings have Tritium hotspots.

Have you got a preferred location clear of your hunting area's that you would like me to locate my carrier?

[1] set a minimum price and quantity needed and I will deliver.

I'll sign up for this! Cmdr Kvothe the Bloodless. Sign me up for prizes too!

I'll be in Odin's Hold for this though. Also doing my own survey/expedition.

As far as screenshots are concerned, do you want shots with System name in them? Like from FSS or System map? Or will a basic screenshot be enough? Either way is fine with me. I'm not real concerned with people sniping my ELW's, so showing system name doesn't bother me.

I'll sign up for this! Cmdr Kvothe the Bloodless. Sign me up for prizes too!

I'll be in Odin's Hold for this though. Also doing my own survey/expedition.

As far as screenshots are concerned, do you want shots with System name in them? Like from FSS or System map? Or will a basic screenshot be enough? Either way is fine with me. I'm not real concerned with people sniping my ELW's, so showing system name doesn't bother me.
Just so the screenshot shows the system name...map or in-game is fine...EDSM will show you were there first .

https://www.edsm.net When you get there you will need to set up a user page and you will be given an API Key.

Download EDDiscovery and install it, during installation it will ask for the EDSM API Key, this allows it to update your EDSM account.

Top Bottom