The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

In Samonita, on Jewitt Vision (it's an outpost, don't bring a large ship) I have for you:

G2 Dominator Suit with Extra Ammo Capacity.
Karma P-15 G2, empty

...is it even worth posting G2 items without mods?

In Samonita, on Jewitt Vision (it's an outpost, don't bring a large ship) I have for you:

G2 Dominator Suit with Extra Ammo Capacity.
Karma P-15 G2, empty

...is it even worth posting G2 items without mods?

I think so for weapons, not so sure about suits these days.

18/06/2021 20:05 Galactic Time - HIP 60061 - Fermi's Folly planet A 10 G : Maverick G2 suit
Bar has a view as well:

HIP 60061_2021_06_18_200230.jpg

I have a question about the Artemis Suit. I scan a biological and get all 3 scans. If I can another biological, the data I just completed is lost? I would have thought once you get all 3 scans it would be safe.

It seems like you can only turn in one item at a time at the Genomics Lab. (Am I right?) 😣 I'm not sure if that's a bug or a feature.

Oh, and I just found my first planet you can land on, drive around, but it's to hot to get out of the SRV to pick up the loot. How dumb is that?

Last edited:
Shana Bei jackpot.
Artemis3AirShana BeiChu City
Dominator3Shana BeiThomson
Dominator3Shana BeiMastracchio
Maverick3Shana BeiWetherbee
Maverick3QuietTrackingShana BeiRoggeveen (s)
Karma P-153Shana BeiThomson
TK Eclipse3Shana BeiChu City
TK Zenith3Shana BeiMastracchio
TK Zenith3Shana BeiBurbank (s)

I have a question about the Artemis Suit. I scan a biological and get all 3 scans. If I can another biological, the data I just completed is lost? I would have thought once you get all 3 scans it would be safe.

It seems like you can only turn in one item at a time at the Genomics Lab. (Am I right?) 😣 I'm not sure if that's a bug or a feature.

Oh, and I just found my first planet you can land on, drive around, but it's to hot to get out of the SRV to pick up the loot. How dumb is that?
1) No, it should be safe, after you obtain all 3 samples, it's safe to scan whatever else. Anything else is a bug
2) Go to the dark side of that planet, it should be cool enough there

1) No, it should be safe, after you obtain all 3 samples, it's safe to scan whatever else. Anything else is a bug
2) Go to the dark side of that planet, it should be cool enough there
I fully scanned 3 biological, but when I went to the Genomics Lab there was only one piece of data to sell. So it's bug ticket time I suppose.
Thank you.

Top Bottom