Bloch Orbital

Dominator G3 with Faster Shield Regen

Jeschke City - Outpost

TK Aphelion G3 with Faster Handling

Last edited:
System Ulangin

Wiley Base
G3 Intimidator empty
made the 176k ls journey there, and it was gone. I know it's late, but maybe we should start using a PM system for this. It's getting rather frustrating. It would save us all unnecessary wasted time racing to empty shelves.

Last edited:
made the 176k ls journey there, and it was gone. I know it's late, but maybe we should start using a PM system for this. It's getting rather frustrating.
Some people do, some people don't. Wait until someone posts who does. And if it's that frustrating, why don't you go Apex around and hunt for your own gear?

Some people do, some people don't. Wait until someone posts who does. And if it's that frustrating, why don't you go Apex around and hunt for your own gear?
What makes you assume I don't hunt for my own? Ofc I do. I also keep an eye in this thread to speed up that process, but I also know that this thread asks kindly to confirm if you've taken something. It's called a "sharing and caring" thread. Your whataboutist arguments are of no help here.

What makes you assume I don't hunt for my own? Ofc I do. I also keep an eye in this thread to speed up that process, but I also know that this thread asks kindly to confirm if you've taken something. It's called a "sharing and caring" thread. Your whataboutist arguments are of no help here.
Don't throw that on me, if you're following this thread you know that almost nobody does that and stuff gets sniped regularly. I'm not sure what you were expecting going for a post 12 hours later.

Don't throw that on me, if you're following this thread you know that almost nobody does that and stuff gets sniped regularly.
By saying stuff like this you are encouraging people to keep doing it. Why follow this thread then? I'm not throwing anything at anyone, I've just said that it's frustrating that people don't follow the thread rules. By encouraging people to give up and do it themselves, completely invalidates the meaning of this thread.

By saying stuff like this you are encouraging people to keep doing it. Why follow this thread then? I'm not throwing anything at anyone, I've just said that it's frustrating that people don't follow the thread rules. By encouraging people to give up and do it themselves, completely invalidates the meaning of this thread.
Alright, never mind. I see you love them hyperboles.

In reality it's apparently too much to ask to stop blasting the thread with gianormous screenshot images and you want to mandate a PM policy?

In the end you get what is given. Don't like giant screenshot posts? Block the messenger if its worth losing the opportunities. Too frustrating to travel 200kls for a guaranteed chance at a needed item? Don't bother making the trip. Some do use PM policy and I think I will start doing that myself, but to cry that not all aren't? Really?

Alright, never mind. I see you love them hyperboles.

In reality it's apparently too much to ask to stop blasting the thread with gianormous screenshot images and you want to mandate a PM policy?

In the end you get what is given. Don't like giant screenshot posts? Block the messenger if its worth losing the opportunities. Too frustrating to travel 200kls for a guaranteed chance at a needed item? Don't bother making the trip. Some do use PM policy and I think I will start doing that myself, but to cry that not all aren't? Really?
When did a suggestion for more PM, if possible, considering everyone's time, is a bad idea? Nobody cried here and I didn't ask for everyone to do it. It seems that I'm not the only one enjoying my hyperbole.

Screenshot images aren't even the problem in my opinion. I'm glad at least that you will start doing PM's yourself. It can only fight sniping more and encourage a fairer system. That was all I was suggesting. I really don't understand the vitriol when someone makes a suggestion.

When did a suggestion for more PM, if possible, considering everyone's time, is a bad idea? Nobody cried here and I didn't ask for everyone to do it. It seems that I'm not the only one enjoying my hyperbole.
Here's when:
made the 176k ls journey there, and it was gone. I know it's late, but maybe we should start using a PM system for this. It's getting rather frustrating.
Change that last whiny line to "It would save us all unnecessary wasted time racing to empty shelves" and it becomes a reasonable proposal that would help everyone instead of self indulgent sniveling.

Here's when:

Change that last whiny line to "It would save us all unnecessary wasted time racing to empty shelves" and it becomes a reasonable proposal that would help everyone instead of self indulgent sniveling
This is helpful. Thank you! I will. My comment was egotistical and intended only for self servitude. Well done!
On another note, correcting someone's speech will definitely help this thread. Someone expresses frustration, suggests and alternative that could make things better (for everyone) and they get picked on and hammered and called whiners. No wonder people think this forum is so broken.

This is helpful. Thank you! I will. My comment was egotistical and intended only for self servitude. Well done!
On another note, correcting someone's speech will definitely help this thread. Someone expresses frustration, suggests and alternative that could make things better (for everyone) and they get picked on and hammered and called whiners. No wonder people think this forum is so broken.
I'm going to end this now obviously useless digression by pointing out that perhaps the issue with the possibly broken forums isn't with the valid criticism, but rather, the insistence of some to disregard that criticism to continue whining in any way possible instead of just shutting up.

Top Bottom