The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

aTpNv1T.png

I have a question. Does anybody of you own a Executioner with the Scope mod? I´d like to know how much the scope mod enhances the regular scope... Considering its a sniper rifle the standart zoom is mediocre for me....

I have a question. Does anybody of you own a Executioner with the Scope mod? I´d like to know how much the scope mod enhances the regular scope... Considering its a sniper rifle the standart zoom is mediocre for me....
more or less 2x the base zoom. Worth slapping on the Exe yes

Not sure about the Executioner but apparently a scope on the Intimidator reduces the frag spread so perhaps it makes a head shot easier, I have an Executioner with increased range experimental and that adds 50% additional range.

Not sure about the Executioner but apparently a scope on the Intimidator reduces the frag spread so perhaps it makes a head shot easier, I have an Executioner with increased range experimental and that adds 50% additional range.
Thank you ^^ Thats also worth a test ^^

Thank you ^^ Thats also worth a test ^^
Scope for the intimidator is probably BIS perk for the aforementioned reason. does more for it reducing spread than increased range for DMG potential, as more pellets on target.
As for the Exe, greater range is very limited in use at G5, since dmg dropoff does not start until 100m out, and even past that has no problem 1hko 95% of enemy shields/HP bars

I don't really understand why are people calling Executioner a "sniper rifle", though. It's impossible to hit anyone at any distance if that anyone is moving in any direction. I always end up using it at medium to short range more like a shotgun when the combat starts. Unless there is a mod to increase the projectile speed...?

Top Bottom