G2 Opressor - improved hipfire accuracy

Betancourt Base
G3 Tk Zenith - no mods

Peters Legacy
G3 and G2 Artemis suit - no mods

Blashke Enterprise
G2 Artemis - improved sprint duration

Last edited:
I have found a G3 Executioner (claimed), since these are always popular please PM me for the location.

Also have
G3 Maverick with Enhanced tracking, could be a good start to a thievery suit if you add quiet footsteps(claimed)
G2 Dominator with + Melee
G3 C-44 Carbine, no mods

By the way, this week I'm shopping for a G3 Intimidator, if anyone finds an unmoded* one they don't want for themselves I'd appreciate a PM

*or any combination of the following: Noise suppressor, Audio Masking, Clip size, or headshot

Last edited:

b7DIWqk.png

Agreed, this is why I'll be reserving the 'good stuff' for PM only. Common Unengineered stuff, or non-optimal mods will still get posted directly.

Speaking of which:
Rho Capricorni system,
Loncke Prospect
G3 Tormentor
Rutan Plant
G3 Artemis with extra Ammo so you don't get bullied by bacteria or particularly sharp rocks
Pond Landing
G3 Dominator

The Tk Eclipse with audio masking is also gone

To the person who is reading this thread, kindly indicate when you have taken an item. You are wasting other cmdrs time by not telling them it's gone after you take it. Thx

It is possible for your fellow Commanders to find and purchase the the aforementioned goods without having seen this thread.

Wadjali System:

White Station
G3 C-44 Carbine, no mods
Hendel Depot
G2 Karma L-6 Rocket launcher with +Reload speed
G3 Zenith with stowed reloading
Siemens Orbital
G3 P-15 audio masking
G3 L-6
Vetulani port
G3 C-44
G3 Artemis Herreshoff Keep

Last edited:
Namab system:
Shepard Dock has
G3 Artemis with reduced tool battery usage. Was tempted myself, but it's easier to add that mod to my NV suit than to add NV to this one so I left it.
G3 P-15, no mods.
And at the other end of the appropriate mods scale, Pytheas Settlement on the planet below has
G3 Artemis with extra ammo, you know, just in case there was a rush on the last one.

And now I'm off behind a fun filter so no updates from me for a while.

Wadjali System:

White Station
G3 C-44 Carbine, no mods
Hendel Depot
G2 Karma L-6 Rocket launcher with +Reload speed
G3 Zenith with stowed reloading
Siemens Orbital
G3 P-15 audio masking
G3 L-6
Vetulani port
G3 C-44