G3 Dominator Suit

At
V1G Apology / Cegreeth

Attachments

• tk_zenith.jpg
    tk_zenith.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I have found a G3 Manticore Oppressor (Plasma assault rifle).
Du Shenge, Brackett Port
Also a G3 Artemis at Rosenberg Plant

Last edited:
The Tk Eclipse with audio masking is also gone

To the person who is reading this thread, kindly indicate when you have taken an item. You are wasting other cmdrs time by not telling them it's gone after you take it. Thx
Please bear in mind that if an item is found in a system with a lot of CMDRs located there or passing through, then there is a higher chance that a CMDR will stumble across the item without ever having read this thread.

On the other hand, their does appear to be evidence of lurkers, which Is why I almost always ask for PMs for anything.

Steve (13 carrier jumps outward bound to Colonia) 07.

Please bear in mind that if an item is found in a system with a lot of CMDRs located there or passing through, then there is a higher chance that a CMDR will stumble across the item without ever having read this thread.

On the other hand, their does appear to be evidence of lurkers, which Is why I almost always ask for PMs for anything.

yeah this was in two seperate systems that weren't well known, possible but not likely probable. It's just a little common courtesy that helps everyone. 20 cmdrs could go for the same thing thinking it's still there and waste their time. Also it's just common decency to say thanks if someone has helped you out. Manners maketh man and all that.

all i do is landed and sourer the weapons shop, if people want it then it there for them. can't go around re checking if it already gone, Things to Do , people to see, large ships to kill :)

Top Bottom