The Guardians Are Dumb And Probably Weren't Very Attractive

DDastardly00

D
This "rebuy screen" you mentioned, is this a euphemism for "sympathy card"?

There will be no sympathy for bug traitors. When they try to jump into an AX zone and side with the bugs in open, us AX commanders are usually in wings, they won't last long.

There will be no sympathy for bug traitors. When they try to jump into an AX zone and side with the bugs in open, us AX commanders are usually in wings, they won't last long.
Conflict zones are just what AX loons see when they're hopped up on onionhead. Thargoids don't attack anyone - why would I ever turn up and just start shooting people stoned out of their minds?

Last edited:
Isn't the big issue with us and Thargoids that they're ammonia based and a lot colder? I suppose I could make a comparison with colossal squid, but I should probably stop that thought there.

Isn't the big issue with us and Thargoids that they're ammonia based and a lot colder? I suppose I could make a comparison with colossal squid, but I should probably stop that thought there.
It's too late. Soon, everyone in this thread will have an anime avatar.
You had your chance to save yourself, but your efforts are wasted.

Checks Codex.. nasty tricksy females. A sapphic collective ruled by an evil eggmonster.

I recommend you annoint your ship with caustic bug juice as penance.

Top Bottom