The Haunted House

Hi guys, I finally built somethingh worth posting in the Alpha 3, I tried to make it as spooky as possible, please let me know if it really got that spooky atmosphere I was looking for.

[video=youtube;pUqKoGtdqoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUqKoGtdqoU[/video]

Hi guys, I finally built somethingh worth posting in the Alpha 3, I tried to make it as spooky as possible, please let me know if it really got that spooky atmosphere I was looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUqKoGtdqoU

Awesome, is the second haunted house made with the alpha 3.0 on forums :)

And thanks for speak in english, I can understand all you can said. And me english is soooo limited. It's good because I can learn. Ahh, you can said tombstones, is the same word for the spanish lapida, in a graveyard or cementery.

And thanks for speak in english, I can understand all you can said. And me english is soooo limited. It's good because I can learn. Ahh, you can said tombstones, is the same word for the spanish lapida, in a graveyard or cementery.

I agree with that. This videos are good for me to learn english too [wink]

OMG this is really well themed, and yes, it is spooky, speacially at night [up]

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it makes me very happy [big grin]

Hehehehe, my english is very bad, I am surpise you did understood. Mind if I ask you where are you from?

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it makes me very happy [big grin]

Hehehehe, my english is very bad, I am surpise you did understood. Mind if I ask you where are you from?

I guess from the same country where are you :D Spain. But I lived some time in Ireland. And you in Scotland?

Jejejeje, is true, I remember now yu are from spain too yupiiiiiiiii
Yes I've beeen in Scotland the last 5 years but my english is still dreadful

Yep, heheheh. Await for this park. I need this terror house on a hilltop on me park. I working now in a arab theme park. (desert) But I need test more themes. Thanks.

Cheers.

Have you thought Hof splitting the house into different parts, front, back of house, grave yard ect. I would love to grab this house. It is a great build. Your english is easy to understand

Have you thought Hof splitting the house into different parts, front, back of house, grave yard ect. I would love to grab this house. It is a great build. Your english is easy to understand

Well, making it for parts it would be very dificult because some pieces belong to diferents floors, deferent sides etc.... sorry

Top Bottom