The Hunter?

The Imperial filth have been busy.....

Whilst looking at the ED thread over on the Star Citizen site I came across these pics:

Interdiction01.jpg

443372868max.jpg

Adept | Adept_Elite said:
[source]

They have the next 15 ships selected, but haven't said anything about what is coming, other than that things like the Krait, Mamba and the short range fighters are not included in that.

I think the Core Dynamics Eagle is the only variant we will see for a while, which is a bit of a shame.

Could be this...?

Do any spies have more information about this ship (is it 1 of the 15)? The holo does not look like a Clipper, but I could be wrong.

Looks exactly like the clipper's cockpit and holo to me, I'm afraid.

And that's "Baron Imperial Filth" to you!

Just a question.

Why, in a (minimum) 22mcr ship would you want to take the interdiction damage faced at 20.9 times the speed of light to interdict an NPC flying a *clean* sidewinder?

At Master rank in a Sidewinder, and generously assuming an Anarchy system, you're looking at a bounty of 3-4kcr if you're lucky. The repair bill would surely be higher.

Looks exactly like the clipper's cockpit and holo to me, I'm afraid.

And that's "Baron Imperial Filth" to you!

Nope, the hologram is different. I am sitting in a Clipper this very moment and while the cockpit is indeed the same in the screenshot, the hologram does not look like that:

b83wmohs.png

Because it's a stupid imperial pilot.

Just a question.

Why, in a (minimum) 22mcr ship would you want to take the interdiction damage faced at 20.9 times the speed of light to interdict an NPC flying a *clean* sidewinder?

At Master rank in a Sidewinder, and generously assuming an Anarchy system, you're looking at a bounty of 3-4kcr if you're lucky. The repair bill would surely be higher.

That holo is the Imperial fighter,
squashed some of them, however it is not for sale yet.

Allthough the artwork changed a bit, now i am confused, too.
Eimpire_Fighter_private_class3.jpg

Last edited:
srsly that Imperial Fighter is just gorgeous. I wonder if the wings actually will slot-in for landing/gear deployed!

I also wish you could mess around with external cosmetics beyond just liveries/decals, like this concept art for the Sidewinder!
sidewinder.png

Top Bottom