The incredible F25

I am not the fastest discoverer in the world and maybe it was noticed before....
So i just observed something about the F25 which makes it my favorite coaster in game so far. Not just because it has Booster segments or it is listed as all ages, though it has something to do with it.
So i was building away, because it does not matter, everyone will go on and i don't have to worry about big empty spaces. It has to be just believable.
All green; Me being really happy and then not all ages would go on. After a bit of testing the discovery was it has to be constructed to fit and that was really, really entertaining and challenging.
I don't know if the other new ones are the same, but that was i imagined it would be from the start. Thank you very much.
Hopefully there is a way to implement this to all coasters in game and rides.

Last edited:

Left green/green/green
right yellow/yellow/green

I got an all ages park, because, from what i observed, an adult teens area (coaster/rides) within my space would not generate enough visitors from some point on.
So i had to make a coaster which is in a way spectacular but also attract all ages.

Last edited:

Left green/green/green
right yellow/yellow/green

I got an all ages park, because, from what i observed, an adult teens area (coaster/rides) within my space would not generate enough visitors from some point on.
So i had to make a coaster which is in a way spectacular but also attract all ages.
If i would guess, this happens with other coasters too.

Top Bottom