The Individual Experience Video (Rides and Stalls)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
Heya,

I made a video showing all the rides and stalls you can see in the first development diary. Hope y'all give it a watch and see what you think!

Enjoy [up]

[video=youtube;6Kk4ILdxexQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kk4ILdxexQ[/video]

Great video Sawyer! Lots of details and loved you try to find the comparison to the real existing ride.
Also you have a pleasent voice for this types of videos, would love to see more of them in the future.

Sawyer1

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Would love to do more when we have some more information too.

Also you have a pleasent voice

Thanks! I was nervous on that front in honesty!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Would love to do more when we have some more information too.

Thanks! I was nervous on that front in honesty!

I dont really like my voice, so i could never do one of this videos hahahaha.

Sawyer1

If you want to make videos then you should man, don't worry what other people think! Like I said, I wasn't sure on my voice but it seems to have gone down okay!

Besides, you can't make a fool of yourself more than me at the moment, what with the girls pink shirt and wig gif haha!

I dont really like my voice, so i could never do one of this videos hahahaha.

I think I read/heard something about how people almost always dislike hearing their voice played back in the form of a recording. I know it makes me uncomfortable, lol.

Awesome video, Sawyer! You pointed out some stuff I didn't notice. I think you were right about the drink stall being a slushy stall, because the drinks have the typical "Icee" lids:

img-thing

Sawyer1

Nice production Sawyer, thanks! [up]

Thanks!

I think I read/heard something about how people almost always dislike hearing their voice played back in the form of a recording. I know it makes me uncomfortable, lol.

Awesome video, Sawyer! You pointed out some stuff I didn't notice. I think you were right about the drink stall being a slushy stall, because the drinks have the typical "Icee" lids:

Yeah, it felt strange!

I'm certain they are slushy machines, they really look like them!

And thanks to you too!

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator

Yeah nobody likes hearing their own voice in a recording because it sounds so different to what you hear when you're speaking it. It's pretty disconcerting. [uhh]

Sawyer1

I'm originally from Wolverhampton, a place where the accent is known for being, rather broad too, not living there now, people imitate it often because I forget I sound so different to everyone else where I live. Maybe that plays a part!

I'm very glad of the feedback of this, will make another one when the new one is out I'm sure!

Yeah nobody likes hearing their own voice in a recording because it sounds so different to what you hear when you're speaking it. It's pretty disconcerting. [uhh]
Thats true. The voice I hear is not somethignI would call amazing, but it doesnt feel as bad as when i hear in a recording.

I wonder what type of voice voice actors hear in their heads. Even better voices maybe? hahahaha

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom