The infamous PWA issue solved?

My quiry is still valid.

On a Cutter, Which end of the utilities slots is the 7th slot?

I was considering trying the temporary fix you posted with my mining Cutter to see if it would work but you didn't answer my quiry. I'm not flying back and forth in and out of rings trying. That would take quite some time. I'm beginning to think that you are just making this up and using the Cutter just to back up you claims. You was specific about the Conda's utility slot but vague about the cutter's utility slot.

Well they just made an announcement an hr ago about combat, and yes mining balance is needed and will take a while, but you have alexandrite, musgravite and a few other rocky types all worth heaps and yet VOs are almost dirty poor pay.
Sure and they said it's gonna happen later today,and the Hud won't show the exact amount while the left Transaction panel yes,so we'll be able to compare what the increase in Bounties really is.

My quiry is still valid.

On a Cutter, Which end of the utilities slots is the 7th slot?

I was considering trying the temporary fix you posted with my mining Cutter to see if it would work but you didn't answer my quiry. I'm not flying back and forth in and out of rings trying. That would take quite some time. I'm beginning to think that you are just making this up and using the Cutter just to back up you claims. You was specific about the Conda's utility slot but vague about the cutter's utility slot.
It says slot No2 for the Cutter in the OP. Interested to hear if it works for you.

Tried that the other day.
Anaconda, PWA in 2nd last slot.
Kinda sorta half worked some of the time, but the difference when flying fa-off in reverse was still like night and day.

Top Bottom