The joy of a Sidewinder.....

It's been many years since I was in the seat of this little jewel of Elite.

Eight tons of cargo space, Class A engineered modules and jump drive.

A pleasure to jump around in the bubble.

I heard you can make Elite in this little beast, but don't know anyone so brave.

There have been a few psychos, that have made Elite, in a Sidewinder. Not sure about trading though; that could be a killer.

I'm a minimalist, so I only have a fraction of the ships available to me. I could own a Corvette, but I don't. I do however own a heavily-engineered Sidewinder (you've seen the picture).

I understand being a minimalist, there is an attractive quality to keeping it simple. I mean, I listen to Philip Glass, there's beauty in keeping music simple, structural and straightforward.

That being said, yesterday, I flew no less than My Corvette, Hauler, AspX, Cobra mk III, and my Viper mk IV.

On Saturday is was the Python, Diamondback Explorer, Corvette and Krait mk II. Clearly I like having options. I would like to buy and tinker with a Sidey again one of these days but it will be the Eagle first, I still own one that's half engineered.

There have been a few psychos, that have made Elite, in a Sidewinder. Not sure about trading though; that could be a killer.
On your sig, it seems the cats have it out for you.

Try VoiceAttack, with the HCS VoicePack "Ships Cat", to guard your cockpit when your away from your ship. Make sure you bring the litter box :D

Meow, Hissss, Hissss.....

Be well.

I love the little sidewinder - made the trip back from Colonia to the bubble with it. Only took me 2 minutes:
Buy sidewinder
Leave station
Self destruct
Opt for the free Sidewinder
respawn in the bubble
outfit your free ship with the 6.5bn in your account
Have your Jumpaconda shipped to the bubble so you don't have to make the trip.

I was only there to get the Engineer blueprints pinned.