Ships The Keelback Club

Been using the keelie a lot recently, perfect for BGS work. Can't compete with the python or krait for sheer hauling capacity but it wins for full scale character.
sXpjrjR.jpg

lVeqHdC.jpg

Here's my Goofball. The best Deep Core Miner in the whole of space.
Back in the day, when Void Opals were selling for 1.6 million, I could
make 51.2 mill. per hour easy (102.4 mill. without SLF).

Those were the days. Now she just sits in the hangar admiring
the Type10 with its big dumb mining lasers. Poor little thing.

KeelbackM.jpg
X.

Here's my Goofball. The best Deep Core Miner in the whole of space.
Back in the day, when Void Opals were selling for 1.6 million, I could
make 51.2 mill. per hour easy (102.4 mill. without SLF).

Those were the days. Now she just sits in the hangar admiring
the Type10 with its big dumb mining lasers. Poor little thing.

X.

I'm sure someone has mentioned this else where, but as I read your post I thought "wouldn't it be nice to be able to equip a fighter with a mining laser?" And the ability to re-deploy it as a regular fighter when needed of course!

Love the Keelback, am trying to deliver enough Hutton mugs to get back into my all purpose Keelie....

I'm sure someone has mentioned this else where, but as I read your post I thought "wouldn't it be nice to be able to equip a fighter with a mining laser?" And the ability to re-deploy it as a regular fighter when needed of course!

Love the Keelback, am trying to deliver enough Hutton mugs to get back into my all purpose Keelie....

That's right Mote. Get those mugs done. I think it's time to take mine out for a spin too. Money isn't everything..

That's right Mote. Get those mugs done. I think it's time to take mine out for a spin too. Money isn't everything..
Yep, working away at saving the galaxy one ton of mugs at a time!

Unfortunately my favorite Keelback only has a 32 ton cargo capacity and I have 40 tons of mugs currently in my Python. Once I'm down to 32 I'll go switch back to the KB.

I am actively looking for a replacement to the KB but I just can't find anything with as much character as it...

Being full FA-off I'd like a bit more response out of it but there is simply nothing out there that's is like it at all...

I am actively looking for a replacement to the KB but I just can't find anything with as much character as it...

Being full FA-off I'd like a bit more response out of it but there is simply nothing out there that's is like it at all...

Type 6 is marginally more agile. Same cockpit, same slots etc

TBH the T-6 has a much worse boost profile and drift than the KB.... I'm really thinking that the Asp-S is the only thing that comes close it terms of personality....

TBH the T-6 has a much worse boost profile and drift than the KB.... I'm really thinking that the Asp-S is the only thing that comes close it terms of personality....

To be honest I don't think I've ever flown a T6, just assumed similar to K but less guns and armour.

I just finished engineering an iEagle with enhanced drives. Might be too jittery for FA off, but it's wicked fun just buzzing around.

To be honest I don't think I've ever flown a T6, just assumed similar to K but less guns and armour.

I just finished engineering an iEagle with enhanced drives. Might be too jittery for FA off, but it's wicked fun just buzzing around.

TBH the IEagle does not deserve it's reputation. outside of going in a straight line it is rubbish. The regular eagle and Viper III will run rings around them in FA-off...

I'm finding the Asp-s fun to fly. and it's just as flexible as the KB seeing as it doesn't have the fighter etc....

Top Bottom