The Legend of Isla Serpente

Inspired by the constest "think inside the box" I started my first sandbox project.

Isla Serpente is an island, located on an island, somewhere in the middle of the lost sea.
(dear Devs, could we get maps surrounded by water, so that my future islands don´t have to be located on another island?-pretty please)
Some call themselves lucky because they have found this hidden treasure of a zoo,
but the realy lucky ones are those who are able to leave the island that once belonged to the children of the Godess Serpenta, but that is a different story

CHP IS Entrance.jpg

CHP IS Entrance b.jpg

CHP IS Entranceaa.jpg

CHP IS Entrance 04.jpg

CHP IS Arrival 02.jpg

CHP IS Arrival 03.jpg

CHP IS Arrival 05.jpg

CHP IS Arrival 06.jpg

CHP IS Glowing Flower 01.jpg

Isla Serpente 02.png

a WIP at its very beginning

the first single buildings and decorations can be found in my steam workshop
https://steamcommunity.com/id/999ShadowCat999/myworkshopfiles/?appid=703080
somewhen in the future I might upload the complete zoo, but that is a different story ;)

Wow, what a great start for a zoo! I really need to steal the idea with the cray walls using with the classic copper roofs and building huge builds for the exhibits. I normally only decorate small around them, but you definately inspired me to try something different next time.

Wow, what a great start for a zoo! I really need to steal the idea with the cray walls using with the classic copper roofs and building huge builds for the exhibits. I normally only decorate small around them, but you definately inspired me to try something different next time.
Thank you, I am glad if I can inspire people. 😺

thank you. thats why my projects will always be fictional, so i can use every piece in game in any way I want. I have no intention to make it look like something in real life 😺

the zoo is growing slowely, added the first habitat today, but still lots of work to do there. but I finished a fountain today and a fence I plan to use for dead ends

IS tears of dawn 02.jpg

IS Fence A 01.jpg

thank you. It is so much fun to add all those details. especialy decorating the gaps between the builds I placed so far, is super exciting, it changes the whole zoo and it is always interesting to see the results, since i do not plan anything, I rather "paint" the zoo while building

who needs a little staff building? I had to build one because my annoying staff was complaining all day long
(I will never get to build the first habitats on Isla Serpente - sigh!)
IS Gathering.jpg

IS Gathering 02.jpg

IS Gathering 04.jpg

I wasn´t sure if this would work, but it did
the keeper can use the walkway, too yay!
so then I can finish the other half of the first habitat on Isla Serpente tomorrow
vari habitat 01.jpg

vari habitat 02.jpg

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I finished the first habitat and started another 4, not sure what to put in there, yet. I just wish the days would have more hours.
Maybe I will do some changes to the climbing tower for the red riffed lemurs, looks a bit boring from outside, but they do like to use it, aswell as the walkway between the two halfs of the habitat
isla s 13122019 a.jpg
isla s 13122019 c.jpg
isla s 13122019 d.jpg
isla s 13122019 e.jpg

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom