The Lost World 25th Anniversary DLC

2022 marks 25 years since The Lost World: Jurassic Park was released in theaters and I would love to see the film a dedicated DLC. Maybe include a Mercedes M Class Ranger Team skin, and properly remodeled male T. rex and green eyed female Raptor.
MV5BMDFlMmM4Y2QtNDg1ZS00MWVlLTlmODgtZDdhYjY5YjdhN2M0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

I want to take the opportunity to share an idea that can be an alternative in the short term, no, I do not mean that babies and males are not added to the game in the future, on the contrary, if I want and they should be added. My idea is a variety of sizes and colors of animals, I have a thread about this idea.

I want to take the opportunity to share an idea that can be an alternative in the short term, no, I do not mean that babies and males are not added to the game in the future, on the contrary, if I want and they should be added. My idea is a variety of sizes and colors of animals, I have a thread about this idea.
Looks interesting!

Because they can't handle that amount of work? They made a copy/paste sequal game with almost no new things to offer compared to the first game. It was released before it was even finished. So many bugs. And now you want them to design more models than the 2 games combined? Also new AI for the animals and a growth rate for them.

So to answer your question "Why not?". Because it's not possible. Very easy answer. :D

Even if it was possible, they should make the game work properly first. Which will take alot of time, with all the important things that needs correction or implementation.

Planet Zoo is not tied in with Universal, so...
It makes sense, but if we don't give up, it could work. (Remember that before, flying and marine reptiles were not possible and allowed, now it is a reality in the game) we already know that the probable restriction could be license, not technical. Well, even if it takes a while I believe they can implement breeding if many players like the idea. Before June 2021 we believed that JWE was dead, and out of nowhere we received the JWE2 announcement. Think about it too. We don't know what surprises await us in the future.

Well... That's it

Last edited:
It makes sense, but if we don't give up, it could work. (Remember that before, flying and marine reptiles were not possible and allowed, now it is a reality in the game) we already know that the probable restriction couldbe license, not technical. Well, even if it takes a while I believe they can implement breeding if many players like the idea. Before June 2021 we believed that JWE was dead, and out of nowhere we received the JWE2 announcement. Think about it too. We don't know what surprises await us in the future.

Well... That's it
Life finds a way

Planet Zoo is not tied in with Universal, so...
We know but we Never mention that it was tied. WE just Said its not that hard to make Baby for frontier they did it with planet zoo and some of the dinosaur game (path of titan) use the same model reduce size and make eye bigger. Prehistoric kingdom have Baby's as well and those studio made both of those game are smaller than frontier. I dont think Universal Will refuse adding mâle and Baby BC since JP there Baby's and since Lost World there IS mâle..
Because they can't handle that amount of work? They made a copy/paste sequal game with almost no new things to offer compared to the first game. It was released before it was even finished. So many bugs. And now you want them to design more models than the 2 games combined? Also new AI for the animals and a growth rate for them.

So to answer your question "Why not?". Because it's not possible. Very easy answer. :D

Even if it was possible, they should make the game work properly first. Which will take alot of time, with all the important things that needs correction or implementation.
They could do both fix game and add content if game dev studio can't handle it. then its not great studio. they Can Handle it BC frontier devs are very good devs and adding New mechanic IS Always a great thing

Last edited:
Top Bottom