The No Man's Sky Thread

🤦‍♂️
I was at right place and the pillars were around the rim of the pit. I didnt need any additional seeds though I had used all in crafting already, but the 2nd Heart of Star was spent at last stage for the choice. I guess it was just late last night...

You're not the first to miss it, trust me. 😄

I think because everything is so monochrome (other than dashes of red) in the Atlas stations, the pillars are so easy to miss.

Got myself a lambda Explorer. Gonna need some stuff for warp upgrades. It looks like a long way to centre and Black Holes dont propel much - at least not the 1 star class. I heard there is utility in portals.

Got myself a lambda Explorer. Gonna need some stuff for warp upgrades. It looks like a long way to centre and Black Holes dont propel much - at least not the 1 star class. I heard there is utility in portals.

Black holes don't always take you in the right direction either, so watch for that if you use them.

I got within 20,000 ly of the core (which is actually close, such is the size of the galaxy) and then went through another black hole that put me > 100,000ly away. Quickly reloaded that save, let me tell you. ;)

But aye, portals are more exact... if you have the glyphs and have the coordinates to somewhere close.

Re-installed this week. Actually playing a new slot.

I got a new ship! Wooo hooo! :)

Flight model still sucks. The way to make money, for me, is shooting rocks in space...

Hard to play Elite after the Holiday ARX event. NMS is what I want to play, since I don't mind slow progression.

Ah. Hello Games is based in Guildford, UK.

Why is this relevant?

Well, it's 1300 in the UK, Boxing Day, a Saturday, and the game keeps crashing.

Can you say "servers"?

I knew you could. :(

Ooooooooh, I just read that NMS is now competing with Planet Zoo! This is an area where SE is rubbish, LIFE. Someday I'm going to bite the bullet and get this game for PC.

Top Bottom