Game Discussions The No Man's Sky Thread

5950DB84FC4F6C031E9A578B785484CB0052D71A

I just discovered that too a few days ago. It's probably new because the scrap trader sell them, but they're expensive, so for new players it's perhaps too steep and by getting it from Helios (? I think it is), then they have a chance doing the derelicts as well.
Yeah, I don't remember him offering these when I played a couple weeks back.

OK this waiting time for the New pet to grow up is bugging me..
Can he help you fight and/or carry your gear besides being a mount? And can he be injured or (heaven forbid) killed from exposure to hostiles/extreme environments?
Their AI are cats so far, they can help but smeg they are to lazy too most times... They do like digging up items ill giive them that and pooping a lot...
So far this is not a warframe copied version...
Ive not managed to kill them no matter how much I shoot at them... (Yes I wanted to know as well ) the trust rating went down once no idea why...
Have not killed one yet... they can swim for ever as they walk on the bottom of any water object... they walk through lightning and walker gun fire with no care...
Ive seen it kill another life forms 2 times... and its laser a rock twice...

The issue is there are stats for each life form so as yet ive not maxed them as it requires multi generations to boost a stat to full... and it takes 3 days for each generation to be enabled to lay the next egg for this pet class..
So untill there all 100% on the stats wont know if their smegged or i got lazy pet by design...

I have not had the time to play the Companion update but it looks amazing in the few videos I've watched. That's a huge chunk of goodies to surprise us with. I'll be playing it this weekend for sure. GL HF

I have not had the time to play the Companion update but it looks amazing in the few videos I've watched. That's a huge chunk of goodies to surprise us with. I'll be playing it this weekend for sure. GL HF

The companions are a lot of fun!!
If you want a robotic pet search red unknown systems for vulcanic planets, nine out of ten contain two variants, oh and you have to feed them ion batteries instead of food pellets.

The companions are a lot of fun!!
If you want a robotic pet search red unknown systems for vulcanic planets, nine out of ten contain two variants, oh and you have to feed them ion batteries instead of food pellets.
I found mine on a different kind'a planet, one of the older anomaly planets I had visited in the past.

The way I found mine was that I looked through my old planets and went to the one that had only 2 (two) species of fauna.

I found mine on a different kind'a planet, one of the older anomaly planets I had visited in the past.

The way I found mine was that I looked through my old planets and went to the one that had only 2 (two) species of fauna.

I've got two robotic pets, one found on a vulcanic and the other on a toxic planet.
When searching though the vulcanic planets almost always held two variants, I just didn't like their appearance or personalities that much.
If I would search through my history of visited planets then I probably would have to backtrack a long way since I travel through the galaxies with my carrier as mobile base, I don't have a ground base.

Top Bottom