The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

Hab buildings, if I remember. They occasionally show up in Military Bases and elsewhere, but seem to remember getting quite a few at the Bedi Inn in Fullerene C60. (Opinion polls too)
I see them in the Manufacturing dataport on those buildings where it's on the second level and looks like a supervisor's office.

I experienced the same - lost 30 suit schematics in the same way. I prepared them to give to SteveWW57 and they dissappeared. Fortunately I had enough, gave another 30.
And still I have 19 SDPs, so we can meet tomorrow again. I read also about your FC upkeep. This Odyssey will bring us to bankruptcy :ROFLMAO:
Well, I'm impressed - Frontier got back to me early this morning (erm, middle of the night for me) and got it sorted so I can get those back to you if you'd like (I haven't been in-game to check if they're ACTUALLY back in my inventory).

They suspect it might be a bug...

LeafyUglyIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

Well, I'm impressed - Frontier got back to me early this morning (erm, middle of the night for me) and got it sorted so I can get those back to you if you'd like (I haven't been in-game to check if they're ACTUALLY back in my inventory).

They suspect it might be a bug...

LeafyUglyIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif
Nice to hear they still care about us. Of course you can keep this SDP's, why would you give it back? In fact you should give it to your friend, isn't it?
Between many bugs and problems in the game, there are also some positive things - for example downloading times from data ports are significantly reduced -
SDPs from 90 secomds to 20.

Nice to hear they still care about us. Of course you can keep this SDP's, why would you give it back? In fact you should give it to your friend, isn't it?
Between many bugs and problems in the game, there are also some positive things - for example downloading times from data ports are significantly reduced -
SDPs from 90 secomds to 20.
They actually managed to farm them last night so they're good. So if the GDS™ doesn't want them back, there are 11 SDPs in my inventory courtesy of MVBanks for anyone who needs them. (Just not this afternoon, watching the Liverpool match!)

And I do REALLY like the improved download times. I can see why they'd inject some tension into covert non-violent heists, but in the grand scheme of things it just created an awful lot of standing around and waiting.

They actually managed to farm them last night so they're good. So if the GDS™ doesn't want them back, there are 11 SDPs in my inventory courtesy of MVBanks for anyone who needs them. (Just not this afternoon, watching the Liverpool match!)

And I do REALLY like the improved download times. I can see why they'd inject some tension into covert non-violent heists, but in the grand scheme of things it just created an awful lot of standing around and waiting.
I need to start farming financial reports this evening, has anyone worked out the best place to find them? Only engineer I need now is Oden Geiger for night vision but I need the req for him first.

I need to start farming financial reports this evening, has anyone worked out the best place to find them? Only engineer I need now is Oden Geiger for night vision but I need the req for him first.
Not sure if its still active, but when I was doing runs through the Bedi Inn in Fullerene C60 for opinion polls, I was finding Financial Projections as well. (In fact I think I got the FPs before I accumulated the OPs, and found a few smear campaigns to boot).

Not sure if its still active, but when I was doing runs through the Bedi Inn in Fullerene C60 for opinion polls, I was finding Financial Projections as well. (In fact I think I got the FPs before I accumulated the OPs, and found a few smear campaigns to boot).
Will have to look this evening, thanks. Hab buildings? I’ve got 4, need 11 more.

Will have to look this evening, thanks. Hab buildings? I’ve got 4, need 11 more.
Yep. Bedi in has five hab buildings, each with its own port, plus another in the "bar". Just land by the power building, nip in and take out the employee in there (three guards wandering about who'll call for backup at the drop of a hat, so stealthy stealthy), disable the alarms, anti-personnel turrets, and the authorization scans, and then off you go.

Why farm them? I know a farmer.......

Why farm them? I know a farmer.......

Alternatively, Steve knows a farmer!

Dev update 4. It might be worth stocking up on vehicle schematics...... just in case!

But then again, it will probably just shell out the cash.

I have been searching for a couple weeks now and I can't seem to find any additional Financial Projections. Anyone have 3 they don't need?

I have quite a bit of everything else as a result of all my searching for FPs, so let me know what you need in trade.

Need 6 weapon components and 34 titanium plating but any amount is welcome
Hello Shpritz, did you solve this titanium plating?

I have been searching for a couple weeks now and I can't seem to find any additional Financial Projections. Anyone have 3 they don't need?

I have quite a bit of everything else as a result of all my searching for FPs, so let me know what you need in trade.
I have 3 FP, contact me to meet somewhere.

Hello Shpritz, did you solve this titanium plating?

I have 3 FP, contact me to meet somewhere.
Found 2 yesterday but they are hard to find I can also do some trading high tech stuff but they are also harder to get then other matts any amount is welcome

Labs, tourist sites, astronomy sites all good for tech. Military can also be good for tech. Just gotta keep plugging those micro chips into Ti (or in my case weapon components).

I know an accountant that has 3 to spare ......

Top Bottom