The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

was about to goto station after collecting 150 weapon schematics and a threat 2 marker showed up with skimmer!!!!!
data port is hidden inside the skimmer and the main pannel is poked out like 30cm from the front floating in the air (almost missed data port thinking it was bugged at first)

first thing downloaded was an SDP!!!

Xmas can wait i got SDPs to FARM

was about to goto station after collecting 150 weapon schematics and a threat 2 marker showed up with skimmer!!!!!
data port is hidden inside the skimmer and the main pannel is poked out like 30cm from the front floating in the air (almost missed data port thinking it was bugged at first)

first thing downloaded was an SDP!!!

Xmas can wait i got SDPs to FARM
Lmao excellent!

found a threat 1 and farming it (tho i forgot to restock my e-breach so ran out) got 90 weapon schematics so far gonna keep farming until i get like 150 or 170 (can upgrade a lazer rifle and karma 50 later) but now i need to get all the other res for the upgrading
i got a tripple container spawn so no data port :( so SDPs still required from here if i cant find a 2tainer skim spawn

does full desktop exit work for sat crash data ports?
Merry Christmas Cmdr,
Late last night when I was playing I kept seeing you log on and off every 5 mins..... and had a good laugh to myself thinking the space farmers were working late on xmas eve.

lol yeah i farmed it hard but in the end the spawn that i lucked into on the offchance on way back to station despawned on me so still need 12 SDPs (and FPs)

oh great my apex shuttle is now stuck in a station bobbing about for no reason :(
did a quick relog b4 station get the idea to shoot me and spawned outside directly into SC

doing covert theifts but i think ive done 8 already but no invite....

lol yeah i farmed it hard but in the end the spawn that i lucked into on the offchance on way back to station despawned on me so still need 12 SDPs (and FPs)

oh great my apex shuttle is now stuck in a station bobbing about for no reason :(
did a quick relog b4 station get the idea to shoot me and spawned outside directly into SC

doing covert theifts but i think ive done 8 already but no invite....
CMDR I have the financial projections you need, assuming you do still need them. Will be happy to give them to you so please send me a friend request in-game, my CMDR name is the same as here.

I tried to get Opinion Polls from a tourist site, but after 7 attempts of grinding, and not getting a single one does anyone know where else I can find them? I only need 5 more. Thanks

I tried to get Opinion Polls from a tourist site, but after 7 attempts of grinding, and not getting a single one does anyone know where else I can find them? I only need 5 more. Thanks
I've got 5 Cmdr if you still need them.
Add me in game and we can meet up. Cmdr Skellen.

found a threat 1 and farming it (tho i forgot to restock my e-breach so ran out) got 90 weapon schematics so far gonna keep farming until i get like 150 or 170 (can upgrade a lazer rifle and karma 50 later) but now i need to get all the other res for the upgrading
i got a tripple container spawn so no data port :( so SDPs still required from here if i cant find a 2tainer skim spawn

does full desktop exit work for sat crash data ports?
If it's a crash site spawned for a mission, provided you don't cut the panel off and take the objective item, you can just quit to menu and reload to re-populate the data port, although I've found the game will crash to desktop pretty frequently immediately after load when doing so.
Facing away from the satellite when logging off, and then only turning to face it after everything had loaded seemed to reduce the incidence of crashes dramatically. Just be aware that Scavengers can sometimes spawn on login too, so keep a shield running (I would park the ship close enough that I could stand in the charge zone with each relog)

Just be aware that Scavengers can sometimes spawn on login too, so keep a shield running (I would park the ship close enough that I could stand in the charge zone with each relog)
Someone suggested you park an srv in front of the crash site and go in before you relog. I tried it with great results, any scavs that spawned died in moments.

Wanda has. How many are you looking for?

Steve 07.
I need 30 of each. I can trade my massive stash of drugs for it, or whatever I currently have. If possible, do you also have production reports, spectral analysis, manufacturing instructions, combat training material and biometric data? I need 10 of each, except for manufacturing instructions of which I need 25.

Top Bottom