The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

I know FDEV isn't going to set up an actual player market for these items, what third party tool other than back and forth chats on Discord or in game would be appropriate?
What they've revealed makes it sound exactly as if they're going to set up a player market. Or many markets, as it were - specifically the bit where they said you would be able to set buy/sell orders for materials through the bartender on your carrier.

What they've revealed makes it sound exactly as if they're going to set up a player market. Or many markets, as it were - specifically the bit where they said you would be able to set buy/sell orders for materials through the bartender on your carrier.
To me it sounds like carrier owners will now have a place to store excess mats. (y) 😄

Anyone cane help me , Commanders, with some Cocktail Recipes ?? Or, at least, to point me where to find them, in Colonia ? I only have 2, sadly....

looking for:
Opinion polls - 8
Smear Campaign Plans - 7
Genetic Research - 17
Employee Genetic Data - 20
Biological Sample - 10
Genetic Repair Meds - 5
Suit Schematic - 45
Financial Projections - 14
Reactor Output Overview - 20
Settlement Defence Plans -15
Digital Designs - 27
Cat Media - 23
Surveillance Equipment - 20
Chemical Inventory - 10
Manufacturing Instructions - 50

Hey all !

I looked at some videos on youtube for Opinion polls and haven't been lucky at all...just got 1/10 right now =( Was able to get all my Smear Campains quite easily but Opinion polls seems to be on another RNG level...

Anyone can point me where is the best to go right now to find them ?

o7

Hey all !

I looked at some videos on youtube for Opinion polls and haven't been lucky at all...just got 1/10 right now =( Was able to get all my Smear Campains quite easily but Opinion polls seems to be on another RNG level...

o7
System: Pataskala
Station: Rowe's Folly

Tourist site. As soon as you land, the power station should be on your left by itself. Head over and turn the alarm off. Then hit the HAB's. 5 data ports there. All RNG, but eventually you'll have them.

I have bunches of hi-value stuff (Optic fibre, Tungsten Carbide, Carbon Fiber/Titanium Plating, Electromagnets, Circuit Boards, Weapon Components/Schematics, Culinary/Cocktail Recepies...) for anyone who can give up just 4 manufacturing instructions wants it in Colonia.

I'm about to finish my G5 Artemis and am that close. Don't feel like hunting for them with nothing else to gain. no longer have use for any of it.

Found a mission for the MI's.

Last edited:
Hey all !

o7
I just finished grinding them. It was soul destoying. Bianchi's serenity. There are 6 data terminals. One in the bar and 5 in habitat bedrooms. It involves a certain amount of murder, but it's an anarchy system, so no legal issues. I got approximately one hit in 7 resets.

I just finished grinding them. It was soul destoying. Bianchi's serenity. There are 6 data terminals. One in the bar and 5 in habitat bedrooms. It involves a certain amount of murder, but it's an anarchy system, so no legal issues. I got approximately one hit in 7 resets.
I spent an entire day grinding a tourist settlement for recipes (Engineer unlocks) in Colonia. I think I got the 6-7 I needed in as many hours. It was supposed to be the "go-to" at the time, but I don't think it is anymore.

I spent an entire day grinding a tourist settlement for recipes (Engineer unlocks) in Colonia. I think I got the 6-7 I needed in as many hours. It was supposed to be the "go-to" at the time, but I don't think it is anymore.
It has been mentioned elsewhere, but once you no longer need a specific material you start coming across it. Not that often, but it is worth taking it and over a period of time when you are just "doing missions" etc you will have a quantity that can be passed on.

My plea, previously and now, is that a CMDR who has no need for a particular material any longer, to pick it up to donate to others via this board. Once Carriers can trade in Odyssey materials, it will be a lot easier. And more profitable!

Steve 07.

I had already put my leftovers on offer in the thread ;)

I believe I have enough of the said recipes for an unlock.

It has been mentioned elsewhere, but once you no longer need a specific material you start coming across it. Not that often, but it is worth taking it and over a period of time when you are just "doing missions" etc you will have a quantity that can be passed on.

My plea, previously and now, is that a CMDR who has no need for a particular material any longer, to pick it up to donate to others via this board. Once Carriers can trade in Odyssey materials, it will be a lot easier. And more profitable!

Steve 07.
Murphy Law applied to Oddy !

T thread shows us how bad Odyssey Engineering is in comparison to Horizon. At least with Horizon we got material traders, but in Odyssey we got a jerk bartender who doesn't even have all the material for trade or sell us drinks!

T thread shows us how bad Odyssey Engineering is in comparison to Horizon. At least with Horizon we got material traders, but in Odyssey we got a jerk bartender who doesn't even have all the material for trade or sell us drinks!
Glad you came along to reinforce that idea. Anyway, can you drop Horizons materials for other commanders? Oh, right.

Top Bottom