The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

I'm in the Bubble and I need 2 Financial Projections.
I'm sure I have something to offer in exchange.

Last edited:
Another satisfied customer. Did not get shot at when meeting Wanda!

Steve 07.
Thanks again!
Not only was I able to finally unlock Geiger (After 6 months of gathering those projections I needed only 2 and it made me crazy I couldn't find them. It was so close, yet so far), but I got to use emotes for the first time on live opponent ;)
O7

Looking for 58 OPs and 4 SCPs. Tired of sacrificing NPCs to RNG gods at the grind spots.

Thanks to SteveWW57 for sharing! Salute CMDR o7

Last edited:
As part of my activities, making friends and influencing people, I visited a terminal, found 4 transport missions to 3 moons/4 settlements of the system I was in. I visited the habs of each. One useful data each from three data ports, whilst the 4th dropped 3. Came home with 1 Financial Projection, 2 Cat Media and 3 culinary/cocktail recipes. A better than average drop rate of useful data.

Steve 07.

If anyone needs smear campaign plans, settlement defence plans, financial projections or genetic repair meds I do have spares.
Just drop me a PM if you need any of these.

If anyone needs smear campaign plans, settlement defence plans, financial projections or genetic repair meds I do have spares.
Just drop me a PM if you need any of these.
And Wanda has lots of CAT Media. Classical Entertainment, Multimedia Entertainment, Employee Genetic Data, Genetic Research, smear campaign plans, Bio Samples, Genetic Repair Meds.

Steve 07

Greetings.

For the past few days i tried to gather Opinion polls with my currently limited time. Since Odyssey started i managed to get 3. So i still need 7.

I can offer a ton of micro electrodes wich you then can downtrade to any other circuit Type Material if you wish.

Greetings.

For the past few days i tried to gather Opinion polls with my currently limited time. Since Odyssey started i managed to get 3. So i still need 7.

I can offer a ton of micro electrodes wich you then can downtrade to any other circuit Type Material if you wish.
My main CMDR in the bubble does not have enough to meet your needs. My alt in Colonia is bringing back about 25 at the last count, but not for 10 days or so. See if you can get them from others, or at least find one more.

Steve 07.

Last edited:
Greetings.

I Cmdr, I have 3 Opinion polls to help you along your way if you still need them.

What are you after? I have Faction Associates and digital designs.

Steve 07.
Some digital designs, a couple culinary/cocktail recipes, and manufacturing instructions. I've got the Faction Associates. In fact I'll trade you four of the Faction Associates for some of these:

Digital Designs (1)
Culinary/Cocktail Recipes (8)
Settlement Defence Plans (15)

Some digital designs, a couple culinary/cocktail recipes, and manufacturing instructions. I've got the Faction Associates. In fact I'll trade you four of the Faction Associates for some of these:

Digital Designs (1)
Culinary/Cocktail Recipes (8)
Settlement Defence Plans (15)
All I can let you have is the digital design, unless I find some more mats during my missions.

Steve 07.

I have a bunch of extra Smear Campaign Plans. Will gladly share with anybody in need. Am looking for Compression-Liquefied Gas, Weapon Test Data, Security Expenses, or Production Schedules.

Top Bottom