The Official Explorers Photography Thread.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
After chatting with some commanders at last nights Elite Meet Harry Palmer mentioned how it would be a great idea to have a thread in the exploration section to show off your in game photography you take while you explore.the cosmos.

Feel free to post your pictures here with a little explanation on where, when so on. :)

Looking forward to seeing what you post. :)

Great idea.

Here's a few:

elite__dangerous___betelgeuse_i_by_orji247-dafpulz.png

Original File
elite__dangerous___betelgeuse_i_by_orji247-dafpulz.png

elite__dangerous___srv_scarab_by_orji247-dafpup5.png

Original File
elite__dangerous___srv_scarab_by_orji247-dafpup5.png

elite__dangerous___lft_37__planet_by_orji247-da9hu2u.png

Original File
elite__dangerous___lft_37__planet_by_orji247-da9hu2u.png

elite__dangerous___planet_by_orji247-dafpusd.png

Original File
elite__dangerous___planet_by_orji247-dafpusd.png

elite__dangerous___yaringu___planet_by_orji247-da9hu4i.png

Original File
elite__dangerous___yaringu___planet_by_orji247-da9hu4i.png

You can find more here: http://orji247.deviantart.com/gallery/59566675/Elite-Dangerous

Last edited:
This systems main star has six close friends. The star top right has another hiding close behind it but I could not get it into shot from any angle without losing another.
System unknown. I'm guessing it was taken somewhere between Jaques and the core and about 1000ly under the galactic plain. That should narrow it down then.

2h7kxa1.jpg

Two questions about this thread:

1. Why is it yellow? That looks so cool, I've not seen a yellow thread before!!!!

2. Is this basically a sticky'd replacement for the Gratuitous Selfie thread that already exists in the Exploration Forum?

And, to make my post not completely off topic:

EDGjdcA.jpg

I also have a question:

What is Photogaphy?

Is it the space between images? The hidden part of the universe? Sub-space? Is this a CLUE TO THE THARGOIDS!?!?!??!?!? We need to know!!!!!one!one!one!ELEVEN!

I would think that Gratuitous Selfie is yourself in an image, but this is anything else... kind of a more open-ended image-shack

OR THARGOIDS!

I also have a question:

What is Photogaphy?

Is it the space between images? The hidden part of the universe? Sub-space? Is this a CLUE TO THE THARGOIDS!?!?!??!?!? We need to know!!!!!one!one!one!ELEVEN!

I would think that Gratuitous Selfie is yourself in an image, but this is anything else... kind of a more open-ended image-shack

OR THARGOIDS!

Now that you mention it; I want to know that too, because I posted photographs, and I want to know if I should remove them on account of them not being photogaph's?
(Smarty-pants)

Last edited:
Top Bottom