The old mill

I like how you did the before and after shots [wink] I mean real and game shots L[haha]L it would be cool if people could ride in the barrels! do they spin??

I already told you on twitter, but man, biggest chapeau to you fro making this. The attention to detail is out of this world.
And the chessire cat from the alicia labyrinth, my goodness!

Everybody, thank you so much ! mostly SPRidley

More details is the difference... But i'm scared ^^ i daredn't push into to much details (all sceneries) without knowing how the engine would react in the end. I tried to keep the global spirit of the main street and park (finished full project + night and lights). the developers did a really great job, but i don't know the limits yet...

i need to put my processor in recovery position (pls) [haha] 2600k overclock 4.1ghz 16gb ram dominator & 970gtx x2. (game 68%) (record 31%) i've decided to change my config for planet coaster because i love this game... And with the new processor, i hope to complete the park.

The game is perfect except water ride and vekoma system (boomerang, open circuit and co)... The developpers could add a greater wide range of colors and a simple shapes (logs ?) i don't know if they can still change it but...

Joel you may be the answer ?

Creaper : do they spin ? => nop [where is it]

Wow, this is really an amazing work! Very cool and so close to reality!
Will you put it on the workshop after beta (when the blueprint limit is hopefully higher then)??

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
The game is perfect except water ride and vekoma system (boomerang, open circuit and co)... The developpers could add a greater wide range of colors and a simple shapes (logs ?) i don't know if they can still change it but...

Joel you may be the answer ?
Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question. I'm just a volunteer moderator and like everyone else a part of the community. I'm not a developer, nor an employee of Frontier.

Top Bottom