Did a little Freefall-Tower-Themeing :)

planetcoaster2016-04-d3pm6.png
planetcoaster2016-04-90pd6.png
planetcoaster2016-04-q5rux.png
planetcoaster2016-04-hdo4f.png
planetcoaster2016-04-o0pka.png

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Then how are they making these buildings with milkshakes and stuff with people standing in them?

the milkshakes and stuff is just scenery ;)

But indeed we do have "facilities", you can find them under the building tab.

Throwing this out as an example of how combining a few elements (cannons, torches, and spotlights) can combine to good effect - a burning cabin in this case. This was a quick effort.

4D6oOrH.jpg

Some really cool creations going already! I myself had my first proper go with the coaster creator today. [up]

(I Hope the IMG tags work, I haven't posted on forums for donkey's years - since custom content first started to appear in RCT3!)

^How long, exactly, is a "donkey's year" ? [haha]

Here are some shots from a little project I've been working on, slowly but surely. I really am the worst when it comes to buildings, but this one really came out great. I really like PC's building designer, it's very easy to use. The built in corkscrews, on the other hand, are the worst. My custom ones are nothing to write home about, either. Oh well. Off to design the coaster station and finish theming the queue!

cdzEYYm.jpg

U45VOSV.jpg

5MtJqVa.jpg

@IxiThePatriot Try rehosting on Imgur. Looks like all of your pictures have gone down. [sad]

Last edited:

Deleted member 48540

D
I just got the alpha yesterday. Spent 5 hours on making this toilet building, lol.

attachment.php

Deleted member 48540

D
After my initial bathroom I did some more building... Love how you combine whatever you want, though can't wait to get my hands on more pieces to be creative with [big grin]
Oh, and also decided to make my own pirate themed light posts...

attachment.php

Deleted member 48540

D
Very inspiring pictures! I'm constantly amazed at the creativity of this community, thanks for sharing :)

Top Bottom